• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike can be meteor smashed out of his Aether.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
I have done this several times, when Ike is in mid air after he jumps you can down B spike him to the ground, also stun gun hits him in mid air.

Must wait till he is RIGHT up top before he plummets.
Then you can spike him down.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
This just means that Ikes will have to learn how to sweetspot. So sad for them.

Rune_Ocarina

Smash Rookie
Might as well practice this move, as I've fought quite a bit of Ike's before I need more ways to annoy them.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I've known this already, but good job. I haven't implemented it into my game yet really, so thanks for reminding me. I've also spiked him with a D air with my back facing him at the edge of the stage, but down B seems much more useful

JiangWei23

Smash Journeyman
@ph00tbag: Your sig is a win. Also, what's SEWBAA?

@DeliciousCake: Your sig is too a win.

I like the Stun Gun alot. I used it against a Pit once as he was using his Up+B...SO satisfying. :laugh:

-Steed-

Smash Cadet
Well it may of already been known, but to newcomers to the smashboards (me) it is very useful, I didnt know you could. Thanks.

Bouse

Smash Ace
Something else none of you knew... I am vengeance! I am the night! I am BATMAN!

Top Bottom