• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Ignition - A Smash 4 Weekly

Ignition - A Smash 4 Weekly
Posted by UR | Sage
Ignite Gaming Lounge
Wednesday, April 6, 2016 - 07:30 PM
Until: Thursday, April 7, 2016 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

UR | Sage

Smash Rookie
Unrivaled Tournaments presents their weekly Chicago tournament series: Ignition! Currently featuring Super Smash Bros. for Wii U!

Facebook
Stream

When and Where:
Every Wednesday at 7:30 pm till 3 am at Ignite Gaming Lounge. Doors are at 6 if you want to get some practice in early!

Come and experience top level competition at a top notch venue! We will be starting Smash 4 Singles bracket every Wednesday at 7:30 pm. There will be a $5 venue fee and $5 entry into the Smash 4 Singles tournament. Ignite graciously provides us with the monitors, but we do still require WiiU setups so those who bring a full setup (WiiU, Smash 4, Gamecube Adapter) will recieve a $2 discount off their venue fee. Each week we host a side tournament near the end of singles bracket as well. Entry fee for the side event is always $1.

Prizes:
If 16 or less entrants a 60/30/10% split of the pot is awarded to first, second and third places.
If 24 or less entrants a 50/30/15/5% split of the pot is awarded to first, second, third and fourth places.
Otherwise, a 45/25/15/10/5% split of the pot is awarded to first, second, third, fourth and fifth places.

Mission Statement:
Unrivaled Tournaments is committed to giving you, the community, the best possible competitive experience that we can achieve. We work hard and prioritize your needs over grandstanding or financial gain. No secrets, no excuses, just great events.

Link to our Smash 4 rulest can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HmGUUMIUBDdsB8UoyZCMzyDgoqOTHXjmWwLzp6egQjM/edit

DankNess

Smash Rookie
Anyone who lives around or will drive through Planfield, IL going to the smash 4 weekly today? I would gladly pitch in for gas if you're willing to take me along.

Last edited:

Cape It

Smash Rookie
Stuck in traffic on LSD. Is there anyway I can get a spot reserved? My tag is trik. I should be there real close to 7p

Top Bottom