• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you voted against Link's new fair YOU MUST EXPLAIN WHY!

Veril

Frame Savant
I support the alternate fair. It was overwhelmingly voted down. This is going to be an extremely sore point with the Link players and I AM NOT going to deal with another Marth fair situation (where a decision which I did not support is left for me to argue and explain to the public).

People who supported this change, post your DETAILED rationale here. ASAP. ASAP!

This set was released without my OK. One of the first things I noted was that the new Link fair was not even voted on by everyone. There were several other issues with this release that never were ironed out, and a few things that I really wanted (both summit+ variants for example) were not in. I don't know what to do in this situation cause any problems that arise are my responsibility, but this set was, quite simply, not ready for release imo.

The Link issue is the most immediate and significant PR issue. Don't neglect this.

Top Bottom