• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could remove and add one thing into the game what would it be?o

Thor

Smash Champion
Remove that stage called "Dreamland".

Replace it with "Dreamland 64" [or any of the 64 stages that aren't the Mushroom Kingdom walkoff, Kongo Jungle (since it's Wii U version), and Sector Z.]

There are of course other things, but that's the main one that'd be awesome to me. [Apologies to people who like the Dreamland stage.]

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Remove that stage called "Dreamland".

Replace it with "Dreamland 64" [or any of the 64 stages that aren't the Mushroom Kingdom walkoff, Kongo Jungle (since it's Wii U version), and Sector Z.]

There are of course other things, but that's the main one that'd be awesome to me. [Apologies to people who like the Dreamland stage.]
Agreed with the dreamland stage, but if you never knew, the stages are different in both versions because the wii u stages are based off of console games and 3ds is based off of handheld games (ex: WiiU's mario galaxy stage is from Super Mario Galaxy, which is a console game and 3ds' tortimer island is from Animal crossing New leaf which is a handheld game) And I think dream land 64 stage is based off of Kirby 64... which is a console game.

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
re-add bomb smashing/fsmashing while holding a throwing item.

Seriously they just took away one of links(as well as many other characters) strongest mindgame tools

Kero the Invincible

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like you do. No offense but it does sound like it.
Meh. I just picked the fan-favourite character that everyone wanted in. I was mocking all the people who hate Dark Pit more than anything else.

I'm never serious about posts like that, since there's honestly not a single character I hate.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Meh. I just picked the fan-favourite character that everyone wanted in. I was mocking all the people who hate Dark Pit more than anything else.

I'm never serious about posts like that, since there's honestly not a single character I hate.
Dark pit is one of my 6 mains (not including mii) but I see your point. I don't like the dark pit haters. Mewtwo is ok, But I want him on my 3ds so I can play with him from time to time.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Remove Omega Forms, Add no stage hazards/no transformations options.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Remove multiple airdodge, add a tech landing that doesn't require you to still be in knockback.

OR

Remove Ganondorf's clone moveset, Add Ganondorf's uncloned moveset.

OR

Remove some random trophy I don't care about that has a duplicate on wii U, Add online Smash Run.

OR

Remove For Glory Four Player Smash, Add For Fun 1 on 1 smash.

X1Type1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Delver83
I would remove online lag and add custom music (upload music from mp3 playwr device to Wii U and in turn Smash)

InfinityAlex

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4871-5777-3906
Remove online lag and add the ability to send friend requests, a la the Wii U version.

ShyGuy XL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShyGuyES
3DS FC
5386-9776-6327
Take out Thophy Rush and add Special Smash which I found strange that it's not on the 3DS version except as final battles in Smash Run

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Remove Ganondorf, add a stage to represent R.O.B.
OR...
Remove Falco, add customs for DLC characters.

Last edited:

PlayerXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShailsPT
3DS FC
3652-1682-9410
Remove perfect pivoting, add wavedashing by pressing a button and tilting the analog stick.
Remove fast shield recharge, add more shield stun.
Remove part of the landing lag, add carrying momentum from the ground.

I'd choose one of those.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
I would remove For Glory and add Chrom in Sm4sh as a playable character.

Last edited:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
He already is in, in Robin's final smash. :roll:

But seriously, why would you want a FOURTH Marth? As a Roy without a sweetspot?
Just because he's a sword fighter and from Fire Emblem you think he's gonna play like Marth? lolwut.

Remove Smash Tour and add Adventure Mode.

Remove Dark Pit, Lucina and Dr. Mario/Mii Gunner/Mii Swordfighter, add K. Rool, Bandana Dee and Wolf.

Mr. Gency

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mister-Gency
3DS FC
2552-3708-9647
Remove every Dark Pit move that uses his bow/swords, replace with moves that use his staff.

Roys0urBoy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Spaghettios
3DS FC
4098-4533-7361
Remove :4sonic: and :rosalina: and add :icsmelee: and :snake:

Sonic players do the same 2 "combos" and Rosalina is just hide let luma forward and attack, also bullet sponge the character.

Puppyfaic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Puppyluvv
Remove :4sonic: and :rosalina: and add :icsmelee: and :snake:

Sonic players do the same 2 "combos" and Rosalina is just hide let luma forward and attack, also bullet sponge the character.
He said 1, not 2.

Remove: Footstools
Add: More hit-stun!

Amiiboshiibo

Smash Journeyman
Remove that gross, fat, farting, nose-picking, motorcycle-riding waste of space and add Wario.

Top Bottom