• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could only play on one stage what would it be?

bugmenot

Smash Cadet
If you could only choose one stage in SSBB which one would it be?

I would choose Rumble Falls. Just kidding I would choose Battlefield because it's extremely basic, has multiple levels(a flat one would get boring) and best of all, no hazards. It also turns into day and night which gives it some variety. Smashville I might choose since it's basically FD with a moving platform above.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
Delfino Plaza, it is my absolute favorite stage of all three games.
Second choice would be...hrmmm...smashville

Jarvis75

Smash Rookie
I like Yoshi's Island, its relatively simple, and besides, I can Stage Scar on it :p.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Delfino Plaza. Difficult to choose with all the great stages in the game (Green Hill Zone, Luigi's Mansion, Frigate Orpheon, The Halberd, Shadow Moses Island, Mushroomy Kingdom, and I could go on), but it probably qualifies as my favorite. No over-the-top problems to deal with (i.e. Wario Ware/Pictochat), no weird terrain completely changing the way the game plays (i.e. Mario Bros.), its not a dull, unchanging arrangement of a few platforms (FD/Battlefield/Smashville/Yoshi's Island/Lylat Cruise), and yet its also fair and hazardless. Awesome stage, by my standards.

Zevox

Supax

Smash Apprentice
Smashville or Battlefield. They are both pretty basic maps, but they aren't just flat like FD. Don't get me wrong, FD isn't a bad map, but I just prefer Smashville and Battlefield... Then Pokemon Stadium from Melee.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Smashville

And what's the deal with people on random wi-fi matches choosing Final Destination over and over again? I just got through playing with 3 other people, and we must have played on Final Destination like 15 times in a row.

Urser

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm. WarioWare is very creative, but it could get really annoying playing over and over.

I'd say Delfino Plaza. Simple, yet beautiful.

ThaRoy

Smash Journeyman
Lylat Cruiser...badass music and background and it's basic and just cool.

Mechanine

Smash Rookie
Of all three games, my favorite is Pokefloats, just 'cause its so cool.

But to choose from within Brawl's maps, I'd say Lylat Cruise.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
So in order (updated)
Delfino Plaza
Smashville
Pirate Ship

Eten

Smash Ace
Smashville, with definite resolution in my answer.

If I ended up playing every single match on Smashville for the rest of my brawl life for some reason, I don't think I'd ever complain. Why that is, I don't know.

Rovec

Smash Rookie
I'd have to say Castle Siege for me. Not only is it an awesome looking stage, it shifts between three different maps for some variety.

Though, I like just about every stage out there and there are only a few I wouldn't want to play on repeatedly (and even then I'd play them in moderation.)

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
1) Battle Field
2) Delfino Plaza
3) Smashville
4) Pokemon Stadium 2
5) Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

Skywalker

Space Jump
i'd kill myself before picking one. XD the nice thing about smash is that the stages have variety, and variety is the reason i keep coming back for more, and more.

Top Bottom