• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

if you could have any smash on the DS which one and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

delicious gooey load

Smash Journeyman
feel free to incorpirate any wacky features u can think of...like perfect lag-free wifi gameplay
and whatever else u can think of

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
actually i think if any smash was put on the DS it would end up like that overpriced garbage named Naruto: Ninja Destiny which is pretty much CoN on the DS at its worst. and its Wifi would probably be no better. :(

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
My friend at school had this idea while ago.
We just laughed at him.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
My friend at school had this idea while ago.
We just laughed at him.
shame on you for laughing at someones idea :urg:

Well I think the first smash with some improved graphics and extra modes would be pretty cool.
maybe, but like i stated earlier it probably would still suck and might even be just a direct port of the original.

delicious gooey load

Smash Journeyman
you think your cool for telling me theres a thread **kinda like this one?

who cares

and i think halo racing wouldbe sweet

Overload

Smash Lord
I don't think I would want a smash ported to ds. what would be the point. it is so much better on the tv with gc controller, and it wouldn't make much money anyways

-Big_-Blue 9

Smash Journeyman
I d go with 64
though in order for the series not to ***** itself out
they would have to put some kind of analog stick on the DS
maybe have it inserted in the GBA slot and go over the D pad?

delicious gooey load

Smash Journeyman
i dont know about yall but i never ise the anagloe stick for any smash game

and smash on the go would be perfect...ima have to agree with someone up there..

smash 64 with updated graphics and more content ie: charatcers and stages and wifi of course

and all advanced melee techs of course.....**** it lets port melee insted with updated roster and stages

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I don't think I would want a smash ported to ds. what would be the point. it is so much better on the tv with gc controller, and it wouldn't make much money anyways
there are always more than enough extreme fans of anything to make money off of, ex: FF7. so if Sakurai wanted to they could make a 64 port and it even if it was bad it would sell anyway.

I d go with 64
though in order for the series not to ***** itself out
they would have to put some kind of analog stick on the DS
maybe have it inserted in the GBA slot and go over the D pad?
you mean like GH on the DS add on button pad? it wouldn't be too necessary after all despite the remote being imo the worst controller to use for brawl movement is pretty much average on the d-pad itself. besides i wouldn't waste money on an add on thats not that neccessary :laugh:

i dont know about yall but i never ise the anagloe stick for any smash game

and smash on the go would be perfect...ima have to agree with someone up there..

smash 64 with updated graphics and more content ie: charatcers and stages and wifi of course

and all advanced melee techs of course.....**** it lets port melee insted with updated roster and stages
um what smash game were you playing before brawl that did not require the analog?:confused: and while the 64 port with updated graphics i can see as somewhat passable Melee would be roughly impossible to port w/o leaving alot of what made Melee great.

delicious gooey load

Smash Journeyman
i ment i never used the stick on smash 64 hah.

ya i know melees impossible to port to DS i was just making an impossible wish

-Big_-Blue 9

Smash Journeyman
you mean like GH on the DS add on button pad? it wouldn't be too necessary after all despite the remote being imo the worst controller to use for brawl movement is pretty much average on the d-pad itself. besides i wouldn't waste money on an add on thats not that neccessary -JigglyZelda003

I just want some kind of analog stick
the DS D pad isn't the most comforting for me and I had to send it to Nintendo because it would stop
working sometimes

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
@Bigblue9 yeah the D-pad can be kinda uncomfortable for me too at times depending on the game, this affects all people with big hands like me :(, but if the extra joystick came with the game then i'd gladly welcome it lol.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Melee, with Isaac added in. =P

...but yeah, I'd probably rather have a whole new game... and it'd have to be a heck of a improvement over Brawl for me to even consider buying it.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Melee, with Isaac added in. =P

...but yeah, I'd probably rather have a whole new game... and it'd have to be a heck of a improvement over Brawl for me to even consider buying it.
Melee on DS impossible wish.....

as for a new game better than brawl on the DS, i doubt it. it might be kinda like one person stated earlier Super Smash Bros. RPG >_>

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
"Impossible wish"?

Look, I don't care. I was just answering the question the topic asked.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Any of the smashes? None. I can play them on the tv( much bigger screen, better controls).
QFT! although this would only apply to Melee and Brawl

Well I think the first smash with some improved graphics and extra modes would be pretty cool.
yes, exactly, 64 should be re-done with a bit-extra like more modes or even an extra character or two

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
Smash 64 on the DS is what i prefer is wont over do it as much as melee and brawl would in graphics
plus i kind of miss playing smash 64

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
YEAH!!!!!! SMASH WITHOUT CONTROL STICKS!!!!! EVERYONE LOVES THE WIIMOTE OPTION!!!!!!

No seriously, guys, don't you think there's a reason that barely anybody uses the Wiimote for Brawl?

Smash on the PSP, I'd be slightly more alright with that...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
DTK, you've never played Jump superstars. It's a very smash-like fighter that uses the D-pad.

Anyway, discus smash DS in that interview thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom