• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could go back in time 1 whole year and tell yourself *one* thing about the new Smash...?

• Thread starter Deleted member 245254
  • Start date

MrGame&Rock

Smash Ace
NNID
SpenstarHD
SO MANY THINGS TO SAY

"Hi! So you're going to get Fire Emblem Awakening for Christmas. In this game, you can create your own character who will be the main protagonist. Keep the default male appearance and name. For this character, use the Levin Sword. And marry him to a character named Lucina"
"If you're going to craft a perfect weapon in Kid Icarus Uprising, try to make it an Electroshock Arm"
"On April 8th, 2014, there will be a nintendo direct. You will be unable to watch it in real time. Email yourself the link to it so that you may watch it when you get home. When that happens, grab a snack and open your email on you mom's computer to watch it. Do not use google, you will be spoiled before you watch the full thing"
"Leaks are fun, but dont assume them to be true. Smash Bros comes out on the 3DS first, and I dont care what the leaks and rumors say, you will not be able to play as Ridley or Mewtwo on that game at launch."
"Little Mac is a newcomer. Do not let next year's E3 demo footage and impressions turn you off this character. You will adore Little Mac"
"Don't give up on Zero Suit Samus. She's amazing in the new game."
"You know the two Brawl characters you really dislike? Snake and the Ice Climbers? They both get cut. Tell your sister about wolf asap and let her off easy. But Lucas goes too, so stick with Ness"
"Bowser Jr will be in the game. His moveset is about 1000000x better than you'd expect, but his alts are ****"
"Keep your eyes peeled for Nintendo Directs and watch ALL OF THEM. You will feel like crap for being out of the loop"
"One more thing. Stop getting hyped for Mega Man. Hes kinda crap"

Heefe

Smash Apprentice
I would tell myself: "Don't buy the game for the reason you want it... because online sucks once again..."

LoveGame

Master of the Disco Stick
NNID
HanabiKawai
3DS FC
5129-1774-2334
"Hey, past LoveGame. Don't get too hyped over Smash 4. Mewtwo and Wolf both got cut, and all the newcomers are completely uninteresting, barring Lucina. Two of your least-favorite Pokemon actually made it in. Eh, you'll probably get it anyway because you're thirsty for anything Smash-related and burnt out on 64 and Melee."

Artificialignorance

Smash Rookie
I would run up to my past self, grab past self's shoulders and yell out "PUNCH OUT!" and proceed to uppercut my past self and return to where I belong.

Pokechao

Smash Apprentice
"We will get 4 Fire Emblem charcters"
Past Me:"**** YEAH FIRE EMBLEM"

Chompjil

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Chompjil
3DS FC
0387-8858-0021
"Oh, by the way, Duck Dog is in"

Top Bottom