• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could eat pokemon

shadydentist

Smash Lord
So, when you go to get them 'healed', and they give you nice shiny healthy ones, I'm sure they tell you you're getting the same ones back, right?

;)

Magikarp

Smash Cadet
#5 -- Magikarp

Fish is brain food, and we'll find all sorts of recipes for Magikarp. Stewed, breaded, boiled, baked and deep-fried. All we need is some lemon juice, horseradish and a bottle of white.

;_; So someone out there wants to eat me?

Firebert

Smash Ace
#5 -- Magikarp

Fish is brain food, and we'll find all sorts of recipes for Magikarp. Stewed, breaded, boiled, baked and deep-fried. All we need is some lemon juice, horseradish and a bottle of white.

;_; So someone out there wants to eat me?
Don't worry. Remember the anime? Magikarp are all bones, so they can't possibly even start cutting you.

pikachookie

KCCO<3
NNID
pandabbie
Kentucky Fried Torchic
Squirtle-Burger (My friend's idea)
Miltank Steak
Filet-o-Feebas

rofl. xD "Filet-o-Feebas" wow.

But the thought of eating Pokemon is just sad. T^T. They're too cute; well, most of them. So I guess just eat the ugly ones? :O ahahahahaha. example: Jynx?! Ewwwwww.

Kotep

Smash Cadet
I vote Farfetch'd for best pokemon to be eaten. I mean, it comes with its own seasoning, and I'm pretty sure it's even based off some bird people eat with leeks. It makes sense.

But also yeah, kill Jynx.

pikachookie

KCCO<3
NNID
pandabbie
Kotep said:
I vote Farfetch'd for best pokemon to be eaten. I mean, it comes with its own seasoning, and I'm pretty sure it's even based off some bird people eat with leeks. It makes sense.
lmao. Yes, I agree, out of all the Pokemon, Farfetch'd makes perfect sense. Too bad I don't eat duck, though. D; lol

That'd be great. Better yet, one of Toon Link's bombs!
Haha, xD How about both?! From both sides even. x]

fantanoice

Smash Cadet
Talk about random. xD

I'd probably scramble a Togepi, or roast some Mareep.

Scratch that, I want some Farfetch'd.

~rh

Smash Lord
Well, for breakfast i'll have some scrambled Eggsecute, lunch would consist of a tossed Oddish salad with spicy combusken, and for dinner would be a nice Miltank steak with some Miltank milk on the side.

Mmm, Pokemon...

MRogue

Smash Rookie
I could see myself sinking my teeth into some nice Miltank/Tauros veal... with a side of salad of course. Given the multitude of edible-looking grass types there are, the possibilities of PokeSalads are endless. If I'm in the mood for seafood, I'd probably toss some Octilerry calamari, Clamperl and Shelder into a Linguini pasta with a light butter sauce. My ideal PokeBreakfast would likely consist of scrambled Eggsecute with a bit of Grumpig Bacon and/or Sausage.

This is an excellent thread.

Top Bottom