• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could change _____ character's Final Smash...

KazenoZ

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to change...
Ness, Lucas, C.Falcon, Olimar, Marth, Ike, Ice Climbers, ROB, Link, Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, DK, Diddy, Kirby, MetaKnight, Dedede, Pikachu, Lucario, Jigglypuff, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Snake, Sonic, Samus, ZSS, Wario, Game&Watch, and Pit's to all being different colored LandMasters with different attributes to them all!

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
Falco- Arwing. Comes across the screen from left to right. Can't control Arwing's movement, but can control the blasters and can drop one bomb. Once it is off the screen, the Arwing comes from the front to the back of the screen (like Dragoon). Once again you can use the Arwing's blasters and drop one more bomb. Then Falco comes back down from the top of the screen.

Wolf- puts on the jet pack for higher jumps and pulls out the Demon Launcher (from Star Fox Assault, you obtain the Demon Launcher when you have one stock left in Multiplayer or are in last place). If you get hit by the launcher, it is 25% each shot. Should have pretty good knockback.

Jigglypuff- pulls out his marker and starts to sing. Range would be the entire screen. Even if your opponent is in the air or on the ledge they would fall asleep. After the singing, Jiggly would still have his marker out, but only for a short period of time. Whenever he attacks someone with the marker in his hand, ink marks stain your opponent and start to cause massive poison damage.

Toon Link- Maybe something with the Wind Waker and summoning a cyclone. Then again I was also thinking about the Hurricane Spin. He spins around, sort of like his B up, and a cyclone surrounds him while he spins. If you get in the cyclone you become stuck in it. Then when Link stops spinning the cyclone shoots out like a pulse. That is when the knock-back comes into effect.

Ness- I am really not sure. I have never played any of the Mother games, but make Ness' FS so it isn't a clone of Lucas'.

Well there are my ideas.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
Snake- Something that doesn't require him to put his @$$ on the tv screen...

Sonic- What were they thinking!? It should have been Zero Suit Samus!!

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Lucario: Focus Bomb
Makes a giganic Focus Bomb, flies to the top of the screen and throws it down, making it explode. A lot lik his current one, but it explodes instead of just being a Laser.

Donkey Kong: 75m
A construction site blasts out of the ground, and DK barrages you with barrels.

Meta Knight: Galaxia Army
Summons the Meta Knights.

And although he didn't make it, Dr. Mario's would've been:

Dr. Mario: Disease Needle
Stabs you with a big needle. Takes one stock automatically. Broken? Yes. Joke sauce? Plenty.

Tiwaz

Smash Cadet
Toon: He starts conducting with the Wind Waker very quickly, then does a Hurricane Spin with an actual tornado sucking people into it. Those caught are sent flying upwards in the tornado.

Falco: Arwing, similar to Yoshi's one but with lasers instead of fireballs. Peppy and Slippy call in on the comlink, similar to Corneria taunt in Melee. They must make a barrel roll reference.

Wolf: Air strike from team Star Wolf, complete with some trash talk from Leon Powalski, Pigma Dengar and the rest like in Falco's.

DK: Same thing, but stronger and larger range.

Captain Falcon: His racer comes out and he jumps in, then it reappears near the top of the screen with Falcon jumping out for a massive Falcon Punch on a single opponent. (Like the punch in the anime)

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
Jigglypuff - She'd either have a singing concert, and then marker the other characters (I'm not sure how that'd work out, damage wise), or it would be like Peach's Final Smash, only instead of peaches falling from the sky, it'd be raining Pokeballs!

Falco - Peppy and Slippey come to aid him by blasting opponents.

Wolf - Jumps in the Wolfen, where he can fly around the stage and blast his foes.

Toon Link - Maybe his time-stopping ability from Phantom Hourglass?

Sheik - I would have prefered her to play her harp, which would have different effects depending on the song she plays. (For example, bolero of fire makes fire fall from the sky), but Light Arrows are fine too.

Dedede - Not sure what I'd change it to, but something about it just makes it seem dull.

Charzonsos

Smash Cadet
Change DK's to retro DK. Transforms into the original DK and run through the characters (like Captain Falcon's) and send them to the original Donkey Kong. Then goes into a sequence where barrels fall and hit them. Instant KO.

Wolf........Wolfen I guess.

Red's I would make Charizard Fly above the stage, while Ivysaur and Squirtle are on opposite sides of the stage, facing each other. Ivysaur fire's Solarbeam and Squirtle fires Hydro Pump, pushing who ever gets caught into the center of the stage. Meanwhile, the player moves Charizard left and right, pressing A and/or B to fire Fire Blasts (you have 5 and then when you use that up, Red gives Charizard a ether to restore his ammo attack. You can only use 10) that knock characters through platforms into Ivysaur and Squirle's blasts. The center of the attack delievers the most damage and is impossible to escape till it ends.

Mikau et al

Smash Journeyman
Landmasters need fixing. Lucas should have had PK love. Toon Link should never have existed (same with ROB). Ganondor's should have had control of Dark Beast Ganon like Gigabowser. Jiggs should have had Peach's FS (minus the peaches). Peach should have had, idk, anything other than what she has now. Luigi's probably should have had masked Luigi or his vacuum or something that's actually related to the Mario series.

I think that's everything...

quatripain

Smash Journeyman
alrite so
16 would have LANDMASTA
16 would have negative zone
ness would have pk ****
cpt falcon would have falcon ****
snake would have zero suit snake

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I'd like it if everyone either transformed or got some sort of ROB-esque or Snake-esque upgrade. Like Samus with the Hyper Beam (It could still turn into ZSS) Maybe ZSS could call in her gunship and when she comes out, she's Power suit samus again. Link could be Fierce Deity, Toon Link could use the Four Sword. Mario would have all his caps on, maybe. The possibilities are listless

Top Bottom