• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda If you are buying Majora's Mask 3D,why?

What is your reason?

• Because I only have the glitchy GameCube version

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Mine is a combination of these.I want to experience the new graphics,content changes,the potential Master Quest,it'd be sweet to have the game portable,I only have the GC version,and to support Nintendo acknowledging this game.It's one of my all time favorites.
I'd honestly buy it no matter what though.So I'll pick all of the above.

finalark

SNORLAX
My LoZ collector's edition disk is long gone and between getting it on the VC or getting a shiny new updated version I'll stick with the new version.

Flareon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Phychic
3DS FC
1075-0904-3809
Switch FC
2251-4138-1049
Despite owning the game I've never played it because I couldn't find the expansion pack which is required to play it on the N64.

finalark

SNORLAX
Despite owning the game I've never played it because I couldn't find the expansion pack which is required to play it on the N64.
They tend to run for around $20 on amazon if you really want one. Although it will probably be better to pick up the 3DS version anyway.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
To experience the new graphics, have the portability, and cuz I was going to play through it again eventually anyways. It's been a good almost 2 years since I played through it last, it's about time to play through it again imo.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
So,there isn't any way to remove poll options?
I didn't mean to put that top option.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Thanks.Sorry,I didn't realize it belonged here more.
No worries, it's not a problem.

As for me, MM's one of my favorite 3D Zelda games. I'm definitely getting this one. With the 3DS version, having better graphics, frame rate, and a more streamlined menu makes this even better.

Earthboundy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Earthboundy
3DS FC
0173-1290-2436
I typically don't buy remakes, but for Majora's Mask I will make an exception. After watching the Link is dead theory, I kinda want to play it again to see what clues the developers may have left to support that theory.

Agro_98

Smash Cadet
NNID
leafsfan98
I love majoras mask, but actually only played it twice. I always wanted to go back to it, but figured I wait for the eventual remake. I love the zelda series and this game is such an interesting departure from other zelda games i can't wait to play it again

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
For the portable experience, basically. I imagine they'll add in a few new modes/gimmicks to help it stand out on its own, but what's sold me on this is the fact that its on a portable system.

Oh, and I was already planning on playing the game again anyway.

Heroine of Winds

Smash Ace
I just wanted to play it again after owning the N64 version 15 years ago before I got rid of it (I'm stupid). As for other reasons, it's mainly due to the changes and the fact it's on a portable. These three things gave me enough reason to try Majora's Mask again.

why

Smash Rookie
I have never played the game before, and it is next on the list of LoZ games that I need to play. The updated graphics and gameplay additions are an added bonus, so I am going to get the new version of the game.

BKTang'

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Konjiki-Jizo
3DS FC
1950-9517-4990
As for OoT, I played it before but never own it. I enjoyed OoT3D a lot, so I guess it'll be the same for Majora

TDF_Lewis

Smash Cadet
NNID
TDF_Lewis
3DS FC
4613-7345-1015
I'm so very new to The Legend of Zelda, (being that my first one was OoT3D) and I was considering getting it through Wii U/Wii VC, but seeing as that doesn't work I'm resorting to 3D. :sheep:

Top Bottom