• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you ain't at sleepy K's house for smash today you aren't living life.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
My name is XIF and I approve of this message.

drop any one of us a line to live life.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I swear I'm not mafia....

jk, I AM the mafia, gank all day

alsoi'mthedoctor

tubes

Smash Ace
If I can go I'll probably show up around 6 or 7. Parents don't want to sit through the traffic.

tubes

Smash Ace
Unfortunately I can't go. Parent johns. ****sux but I can understand why they wouldn't want to spend 3 and a half hours in the car going to and from Sleepyk's. Anyone know of someone who plays melee who lives around Sandy Springs so I can get a ride to these things in the future?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
BOOOOO.
Lets go to Waba instead guys :D
I am never going to get this throw money at a venue when I offer free smash bros and occasional meals. whatever, brawl***

jack, stop hurtin mah feelers

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Hey I really wanna go to this but once again I got car cancelled. My sis has mines today because hers broke down. If anyone wants to pick me up I'm like 10 mins away from sleepy's.

please and thx

also my phone is dead and the charger is at Marty's house.

call 770 978 0090 or reply here.

Top Bottom