• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcticFalcon

Smash Apprentice
Donkey Kong
1. He's a gorilla...huge and not slowed down by his weight at all unlike Bowser
2. Giant punch
3. Most of his fur colors are dark colors.
4. He's the boss for classic Donkey Kong =P

ArcticFalcon

Smash Apprentice
Termina: Great Bay
1. Everything is zoomed out.
2. There's a laboratory floating in the bay.
3. This stage is cheap because someone can be thrown at the top platform from either side of the bottom and immediately fall without having a chance to get up... unless you're MewTwo or Captain Falcon.
4. Minuet of Forest - This is the song of the Forest Temple, and it is learned from Sheik right before entering this temple. Playing it will warp you back to the temple entrance.

ArcticFalcon

Smash Apprentice
I'll throw a wild guess now. Link. (Dark Link)
1. He's evil?
2. He's technically powerful in comparison to Young Link
3. He's black
4. He has to fight his own self in Event mode.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Lt. Killjoy said:
1) Frightened by my sight.
2) Destroyed by my might.
3) Darker than the night.
4) It's me you've got to fight.

I'm gonna say....Mewtwo just because:

1) DownB
2) no idea
3) uh....erm......shadow balls?
4) uh um uh.......you HAVE to fight mewtwo to unlock GW.(unless u get your friend to do it for you)

Pery G45

Smash Cadet
if his answer is right, i agree with all of that pretty much except for the song of the forest. I think the clue was referring to how the alternate music of that level is the music of that forest connected to Kokiri village or whatever. you know that one, i forget what it's called lol. i think it was like forest of mystery or something weird like that :p

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Well, it seems as if nobody got the clues as I intended. Maybe they were too vague? Well it was Bowser and here's why.

1) Frightened by my sight. Well this was because Bowser is large and scary looking. If I saw him in real life I'd be pretty scared.

2) Destroyed by my might. That's pretty much all Bowser has going for him is strength so it would be his might that destroys you.

3) Darker than the night. This one is in relation to Bowser's black costume when he's all dark.

4) It's me you've got to fight. This one is because after you complete Adventure Mode you have to fight Bowser as the boss. Then maybe even Giga Bowser.

Well, have at it FA2.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Those clues were too vague >_>' Could've applied to a lot of characters.

Anyway:

1) I am the biggest coward.
2) I have the most luck.
3) Foraj Vilag (Spin, world)
4) I am not the original, nor am I his image. I am the third.
5) Higher than the monarch, weaker than the servant.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Impossible, 'women' is plural and there is only one person at a time who can be president.

T or F, The fabric of the cosmos is a book.

[Actually, The Fabric of the Cosmos is a book, you vile hempseed, wretched hogwart, ignoble ignoramous...etc.etc.]

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
For the sake of keeping the game alive, here are the standings:
thedocsalive: 3 points
ArcticFalcon: 3 points
RoyPikachuMario: 2 points
Heat X: 2 points
Axem Smash: 1 point
Kadiev: 1 point
MLRS: 1 point
SonicZeroX: 1 point
Pery G45: 1 point

And HERE is a set of clues:
1. Thunder shouldn't work here...but it does.
2. I spy more than the standard 3 platforms.
3. Lord, is it so much to ask that we not spontaneously burst into flames? I mean...come on! Amen.
4. It is not Planet Zebes: Brinstar.

If Heat X returns and updates who is right and wrong, then we will use the "last player to get it right" system. Until then, I think we should use the "highest score" system so that we prevent people from dominating the game as well as having cluemasters who are here every day or two to keep the game up to date and interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom