• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wait, you mean the mansion that your parents own? Not one that you got for yourself? What's cool about that?

I'm cool cuz i'm the only one here and i have no idea what to do.

Deus

Smash Journeyman
That's not cool because you might miss something!!!

I'm cool because I found a 50 cent coin the other day.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
That's not cool because it's probably not worth more than a dollar coin (unless it's really rare)

I'm cool because I know how to integrate by partial fractions

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Ok the answer was Ness for the following reasons

His up b is PK thunder

"Butt Head" is just like head butt which is one of Ness's more usefull arial attacks

And If you ask him to do something, then taunt, he will always give the same reply. OK

Standings

Dan Smith 2 pts
Lt. Killjoy 1 pt

Now Lt. Killjoy brings up a very good point about letting others try and make up new ones. I don't care, but i'm not sure how I'd know the answer in order to update standings and whatnot when someone got the answer, plus how would the people who got it right know, in order to make the next question. If you've got a way of how to perfect your idea then I'm fine with it.

Plus a new idea for the game,

I wanted to put up a picture of a game character,I'll tell you what game it's from, all you have to do is tell me who it is, then you get a point. This of course will just be in addition to the regular clue character. So I'm going to try it once and you guys tell me if you like it. Oh and you get a point for this one to. And yes I understand that it's a little unfair that you might not know the game, but I won't make the Picture one to hard.

so without further delay I give you

Next Clue

If you break down I'll fix you right up
If I was in real life I'd probably come from Missouri. ( think of titles of states like the Lone Star State or The Sunshine state )
I love to yell my name.
some times I get dizzy

Name that picture

Earthbound

good luck to all of you

HAHAHACHOO

Smash Cadet
That wont work because you would lasso his neck and choke him to death.

I would use fox's illusion to rescue him

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
He's right.

The way that you could do this is whoever gets it right poses the next question. Then if, after the first answer, the person who posts the question does not reveal if it is correct or not (in other words remains inactive in the game). Then the first post gets to pose the next question. That way, whoever posted the description responds with who is correct after the correct answer is given, and the game continues.

If there's anything wrong, or unclear, with the rules I just posted, let me know.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
I wouldn't think so, I think that NessEx just wanted to put one in.
Either way it isn't hard to just google a character and find a sprite trust me.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Sorry for responding so fast NessEx...I just had lucky timing.

I dislike the picture game. I knew who it was but I decided to test it to see if I could simply trace the picture back to it's URL and when I did it came up as "OrangeKid.png".

It was actually a pretty obscure EB character but I think the tracability feature makes it too easy to get around. The hints are vague and hard to interperate.

...and as far as "passing the torch" goes...why don't we let the person with the most points post the next set of clues? For instance, if I post the next clue there is no way that I shall be the one to win the point and it will prevent one person from dominating the game. (which I shall do if you give me the chance :chuckle: )

If I post the clue, somebody else will get the point and then it will be their turn to post a clue. Makes sense? Kinda?

dan smith

Smash Champion
I FEEL SO STUPID

Oh! I didn't even notice there was another clue in your post NessEx.

I apologize for double posting but because I can't edit my previous post...

The character is Captain Falcon. I don't really understand the clues but I live right next to Missouri: The "Show Me" state.

Lame moto...

They should change it to "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!!"

Again, sorry about double posting.

dan smith

Smash Champion
That's not cool at all. Math is based on "reality" and "reality" is just an extrapolation of human perception. Haven't you ever read 1984 man??

2+2=5.

Rabidbunny33: Lon Lon milk is not goat milk, it is cow milk. There is even a tiny cow on the bottle. YOU CAN SEE IT!

I am cool because I just TOTALLY reamed Rabidbunny33. I bet he is crying in his cereal.

rabidbunny33

Smash Apprentice
That's not cool because you're wrong. What you would want to say is "I bet she is crying in her cereal." Anyway, Deus never said Lon Lon milk...he just said he drinks milk like Young Link, he didn't say what kind.

I'm cool because my friend just bought me some cookies.

Dapenda

Smash Champion
(sorry, didnt mean to, btw, did anyone else have probs with swf's connection?) original post 10:06pm pacific time

Deus

Smash Journeyman
That's not cool because he spit on them.

I'm cool because because I started a very interesting argument over milk

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Ok Dan Smith got it right again the correct answer was Captain Falcon for the following reasons

• He is a racer, if his car breaks down he must be able to fix it up
  • Missouri is the " show me state " and captain falcon if you taunt with him says " Show me your moves"
  • In both his neutral B and his down be he yells his name " Falcon "
  • In the game F-zero when you want to attack your car spins around, which would probably make him quite dizzy

Standings
Dan Smith 3 pts
Lt. Killjoy 1 pt
Mikey Lenetia 1 pt ( for the reasons that Dan explained I'm discontinuing the Name that Picture )

Ok I like how Dan Smith explained it, so after this next clue he will be the clue giver until someone surpasses him in the points. If you want to stay in the game you can chose to not do the next clue and the privalage will be with whoever is in 2nd place. So after this DAN SMITH will be the next " clue master" as I'm now going to call it. Also the clue master must keep up with the standings DO NOT FORGET THIS.

Last Clue for Ness Exclusively

I've got something good for your health
I certainly like sugar
You could say that I'm light as a feather

Good luck and Dan I expect that you will have a clue soon

Fox4695

Smash Apprentice
Peach,
Because her dwn B throws turnips which are good for your health,
I Certanly like surger could mean her name because peaches are full of sugar, and I'm light as a feather coulpe how she glides down on her parasol.

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
I'm pretty sure the second part is referring to when she says "Sweet" and not peaches the fruit.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Ok so the answer was Peach for the following reasons

• Her down b are turnips and everyone knows that turnips promote a healthy colon.
  • She is always saying " Sweet " so she obviously likes sugar
  • She can Float by herself for quite a long time so she must be " light as a feather "

Good job Matunas you're on the board

Standings

Dan Smith 3 pts
Lt Killjoy 1 pt
Mikey Lenetia 1 pt
Matunas 1 pt

New Clue

Look for Dan's next post for the next NAME THAT CHARACTER clue for he is your new clue master until I get some points on the board

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Ok end of week 5 and I'm disbanding the standings, ( hey that rhymes) because it's much to random when I post the next question so there's no way to make sure that you're the winner unless you are on constantly or spam a lot. so

This Weeks Question

If someone was being attacked by a dog what would you do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom