• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
The answer was Luigi
He is wearing a green suit
His nuetral b is a projectile.
His up b and over b both can explode
and he normally is second to mario

Ok I looked at the times for Dan's edit and he got it in before the next post was in. if you think I'm wrong look at the time edited and the time the next winning post was posted. But for added security next time your first answer is your last. No editing.

Standings
Dan Smith 1 pt

New Clue

I'm some times confused
I get angry frequently
I'm wearing a coat

gumby701

Smash Journeyman
You would be too late

I would become Megaman and use an Infinite Invisible Chip to make the boulder go right through me and him (dont reply unless u know what im talking about)

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
That wouldn't work because things like Infinite Invisible Chips don't exist in real life. You'd be crushed by the boulder. Nice try.

I would dragon punch the boulder and be all like yeah boulder you like that? Huh? do ya? then I'd spit on the dust and febris that was left.

HAHAHACHOO

Smash Cadet
That's not cool because i do too (mozilla is teh rOxxOrz)

Im cool because I watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force
numbah one in da hood G

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
The dust and debris, angry that you disrespected it, would become a massive dirt devil and carry you off and strand you in the middle of nowhere, suffocating you and the one you were trying to save in the first place.

I would pull out a rocket launcher and blow up the boulder before it got close to the person in danger.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Splash damage owns the poor fella even from far away.

I would throw a shark at the guy and he'd be so scared of Billy the Flying Death Shark that he'd run out from underneath the boulder.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Unfortunately, you threw the shark a bit too hard and the guy gets caught by it, then they BOTH get smashed.

I would use time magic to stop the boulder, giving the person plenty of time to get the person out of harm's way, as well as myself.

dan smith

Smash Champion
That's not cool because everybody watches Aqua Teen...and then they quote it all the time. Gawd it's annoying! Repeating something you heard on TV is never funny!!

I am cool because I am never going to cut my hair again.

You may be thinking "Gross guys will long hair are weird" but my hair dosen't get LONG, it gets BIG. People say the afro was originated in Africa but I say it comes from the Jews. (ok...maybe not...)

dan smith

Smash Champion
First and final answer.

I am glad you looked at my edit time. What if we forget to turn off our sig and HAVE to edit the post though? Is that not allowed? Hmmm...

This one is tougher. The confusion clue makes me think of Mewtwo and DK. DK has a coat of FUR but the angry clue is very vague and dosen't apply to him perfectly. Although his Down B is a very angry looking move...and he does get steamed when he fully charges his B move.

I am going to say DK...because there is no other character who get's as confused as DK.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Too bad the boulder has an anit-magic barrier around it. The time magic fails to affect it and you get crushed as well.

I would flashkick the boulder (Guile) and totally terminate it.

Deus

Smash Journeyman
That's not cool because birds will start living in it.

I'm cool because I drink milk just like Y. Link does.

Deus

Smash Journeyman
It's probably DK

who knows, maybe its Popo. He does where a coat and maybe he gets himself confused with Nana....? Ok, now I'm just pulling crap out of my ***... Next character!

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Dan you make my life hard when you guess it correct so quickly, and in response to your question, I hope that none of you are dishonest enough to change your answer and blame it on your signiture, and of course I've no way to prove it, so just don't do it.

The answer was donkey kong for the following reasons

He is angry when he gets a puff of steam on his head after charging his nuetral b and he looks angry during down b
If you taunt with him he'll put up his arms and it sounds like he says " I don't know " in a confused face
He is wearing a fur coat

Standings
Dan Smith 2 pts

New Clue
You'll find me quite shocking
I hate it when people call me a Butt Head
ask me something and I'll always agree

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
That's not cool because you probably missed out on an important lesson and are going to fail the class.

I'm cool because I signed the lease for my apartment yesterday.

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
Grr... *Shakes fist at Lt. Killjoy*

I'm going to say Pichu just cause I can.

You'll find me quite shocking - Duh - Electricity

I hate it when people call me a Butt Head - According to Yahoo's Dictionary a ButtHead is - A person regarded as stupid or inept - We're always calling Pichu inept.

ask me something and I'll always agree - He always says the same thing, Pichu, Pichu - So when he disagrees it sounds just like when he agrees

Ok I argued for my answer, so at least I tried.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Hey NessExclusively, I've got a pretty good idea for this game to make it more interesting. What if, whoever got the answer correct, gets to set up the next question. That way, the characters would be from various games and would have various descriptions. It's just an idea, plus it would allow you to play as well.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm gonna say PIKACHU because Pichu isn't inept...just... less ept than Pika.

-.- i'll 4 stock w/ Pichu guaranteed. but yes, my guess is pikachu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom