• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's not cool because you shouldn't suck at all to be cool.

I'm cool because I have posted over 200 times in like 3 months.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Name That Character

Official rules

#1. Who ever is the Clue Master must give atleast 3-5 clues over any character/stage/whatever he/she so choses. Now if this character goes outside of SSBM then it would be courteous to give either the name of the game or a catagory that it would go into.

#2. The Clue Master is whoever has the most points on the standings board. If the present Clue Master doesn't give a clue within 2 days than I will put a clue up. The Clue Master can at anytime resume his/her post, as long as he/she still has the most points

#3 If any clue goes unanswered for more than 2 days, than the Clue Master has one of 2 choices. He/she can either make a new clue or he/she can give more hints on the last clue in order to make it answerable.

#4 The Clue master MUST and I mean MUST keep up with the current standings, I can not stress this enough, I don't want to have to go back and check on whoever has ever gotten a point. This rule is a MUST.

#5 You MUST wait atleast 3 hours after a clue has been placed before you start answering it, this helps keep it fair and eliminates the chance that you just happen to be there when the clue is placed. Any answer that has been found out by me or the Current clue master will be dq'd, that is just the answer not the person.

#6 There will be no editing of answers to make yourself correct, I understand that sometimes you forget to turn off your signiture, but if this is so than please say in your edit, that you forgot your signiture, plz be honest, we're all honest people here? Right?

#7 If after one day of posting answers , nobody has correctly guessed the clues, than you may re guess, howevor not a minute to soon before 24 hours has gone by. Also the previous rule still stands you may not edit your previous posts in order to make them correct and gain " first correct" post status.

#8 If at any time you have a rule that you think needs to be put up here than please PM me or post about it, If all you do is complain than nothing will get done.

First Description:
I've got mostly green on
I have a projectile weapon in battle.
I have an "Explosive" behavior
I am sometimes looked over.

dan smith

Smash Champion
There is no character who is consistantly green and both Links have more than one projectile weapon...but...I will say Young Link. Eh?

EDIT: Wait no...Luigi...

dan smith

Smash Champion
Just for posterity, I once posted 100 times in a day. Don't ask me how...I don't even really know.

Yoshi Tn'G is pretty cool...but you see...you spelled out the entire name instead of abreviating it as Tn'G. LAME.

I am cool because I am going to a Q and not U concert. ROCK AND ROLL!

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
That won't work because you bash your head on a rock when you trip.

I'd punch the guy in the face causing him to sumble backwards out of the path of the boulder.

HAHAHACHOO

Smash Cadet
THat wont work because now youre under the boulder instead of the guy

i would dig a tunnel underground and come get the guy from underneath

Fox4695

Smash Apprentice
That wont work because the boulder would follow you down the tunnel indiana Jones style

I would save him by bribing him to come over to me

Dapenda

Smash Champion
sniff, sneeze, sniffle, sneeze
what is heck is wrong with me
it's spring allergy

write about someone named Julia

shadowhunter

Smash Journeyman
17 it's either marino or the force metal chick(joined at the same time)

18 never played the game so i go for C

19 true
false

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom