• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichBrown

Smash Master
holy **** cubed, your right, u ****ed up again. again! i owe you a GIGANTIC apology. i dont have anything against you whatsoever, i guess you just have misfortune. im really, really sorry. you have rightfully earned 2nd place.

so yeah, cubed is in second. go aussies :chuckle:

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Originally by TheMasterFoot:
holy **** cubed, your right, u ****ed up again. again! i owe you a GIGANTIC apology. i dont have anything against you whatsoever, i guess you just have misfortune. im really, really sorry. you have rightfully earned 2nd place.

so yeah, cubed is in second. go aussies :chuckle:
No problem MasterFoot, im glad to see that you have faced your mistakes. I guess in All Star Big Brother i will be the guy that always get screwed over by the game runner.:( Once again, congrats to rmusgrave for winning, and for quetz for coming a most honourable 3rd :chuckle: .

Go Aussies

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Thats not cool because only two of them are worth buying.

I'm cool because I use super-liminal messages to get people to buy the products I like. BUY SOBE!!!!!

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's uncool because your so insecure you have to use superliminal messages so people will buy things you buy and you won't be independent.

I'm cool because chicks love me.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
No you may not. We just need to advertise free gil for the winner. (It *might* work....)

40 on Blue.

Card, sig is in progress.

Crash

Smash Journeyman
*pedastal falls 2 feet short, cause its a hunk of stone, and robot dogs suck at throwing those*
*fires Crash Missle at next poster* (they latch on to something with claws for 3 second then explode, QuickMan's weekness)

saud

Smash Lord
Kusaa this will be hard. OK.30 on Blue Team Will Win . And Blue Link With Most KO's . And Red Yound Link Is The Losing Character . And Time Will Be 12 Minutes.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
P: Being stuck in the elevator with the worlds deadliest man
C: Sounding like a dead elephant when you play the trumpet.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Congratulations boys, I know I'm a little late, but I don't have a whole lot of time recently. Good to see you had a monopoly by the end. ^_~

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It's not you musgrave. People seem to drop off fairly frequently then build back up (although that WAS the smallest card in the games history....)

Kaotical

Smash Ace
Punishment: Get the trumpet launched up your *** (American Pie, anyone?).

Crime: Slaying your fellow townsfolk in a very nasty fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom