• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaoS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not sure if this is Magnus Härenstam ... but I'm positive that it's a guy with the same name.

Find me a blueprint to a house.

RichBrown

Smash Master
cubed, while you are concerned with this silly little internet game, a friend of mine was hit by a car and died later at the hospital over the weekend, so i havent exactly had time. just so you know.

stopsign and quetzalcoatl are up for public elimination.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yep, new game, new scorecard, old jokes......

30 on link.

*Doesgamblism*
(Oh, and im waiting for your PM, card.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Classy Matt. :/
Foot, sorry man.:(
I vote to save Quetza

Lets lighten things up a bit.

:chuckle:

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
You know what I hate?
Trying to go number two
with campers watching.

post about . . . Columbus Day.

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, sorry about what happened TMF. I understand b/c of stuff that's been happening in my family (a lot of recent major surgeries and a relative going into the hospital b/c of a heart attack). Its going to take a while to get back to normal, so don't push yourself. Grieving is always hard.

And now I have to vote someone off. Yeesh, what irony. I'm bringing about someone's doom after talkiong about getting over it.

I'll go with STOPsign.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Originally by TheMasterFoot:
cubed, while you are concerned with this silly little internet game, a friend of mine was hit by a car and died later at the hospital over the weekend, so i havent exactly had time. just so you know.
oh god, masterfoot, i am so sorry. I had no idea. My condolences and sincere apologies for sounding like an asshat.

LonLonMilk

Smash Rookie
I am so sorry for you, i had a friend who was in a wreck yesterday and he kept dieing along the way to the hospital, but they got him saved.

anyway

save quetzalcoatl

kick stopsign

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ah Columbus Day.
I am Australian so
What the heck is it?

Write one about Wierd Al.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
It's the day Columbus found the "New World." And a federal holiday.

Parodies of songs
is his specialization.
Wierd Al Yankovic.

Post about back hair.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
Guys, stop posting in the topic "PLZ UPDATE TMF OMFG KTHXBYE!!!!1"

If you want him to update the game, send him a PM. If his PM box is full, send him an e-mail. End of story. I will not have you guys giving yourselves +1 post count by simply pleading to TMF to update this game.

From now on, nagging in the game about lack of updates will result in +1 post count and +1 warning point. Understood?

RichBrown

Smash Master
-NO EXCESSIVE POSTING. a lot of the posts in the beginning of BB1 were merely, "when ya gonna update, TMF?", or "ok! i sent in my vote!". please, none of those. if you have a legitimate question, it is ok to post it, although i prefer all questions be sent via PM.
you could have just quoted that tic ;) thanks for the backup

stopsign is out, which means....

***FINAL ROUND***

off to the final round we go!

heres how it works:

-cubed64, quetzalcoatl, and rmusgrave are the 3 finalists

-when you vote, the name you put down goes to the WINNER. so if you say, "i vote for rmusgrave", then that means rmusgrave gets a vote counting towards him for winning the game.

-voting will last about 4 days, or whenever i feel like closing it. if it is a landslide i may close it sooner, and i may leave it open a little longer if it is extremely close.

and so we move on into the final round.

finalists: for being in the top 3, you have secured a spot in BB all-star, but only if you want to do it.

voters: all gil will be handed out shortly after the contest has ended.

go.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
'Z'? How am I supposed to think of a video game that starts with 'Z'?

There was one game that Matt Greoning or one of the Futurama creators made called 'Zoid'. So I'll use that...

Zoid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom