• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaoS

BRoomer
BRoomer

Find me a picture of a fat turtle with emo glasses and an acoustic guitar that is being pulled into a giant plate of green beans by an octopus that is mildly balding .... WHILE ON FIRE!!!!

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
P: the water wasted is extracted from your body( 70% water BTW), you are revived/reserected constantly till its completed

C: Reviving a topic that you created

RichBrown

Smash Master
you ****s need to start voting -_-

thankfully, a few people DID vote, and ness ex plus 2 aplha and cubed64 are up for elimination. so, public, vote for one of these 2. the gil WILL come, probably at the end of the game.

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
Originally posted by TheMasterFoot
bye bye ness! sorry bud :(

well, my comp is infected w/ viruses, and theres a chance i may not be able to come on for a while, however, ill try to borrow some computers. so, on to round 5 i guess....

ill make this simple: pick a number between 1 and 1,000. closest escapes voting.
From the first page

8/12: ness is gone, and my comp is infected w/ viruses. may not be here for a few days...
So...isn't Ness actually eliminated?

I'll be voting, but I just wanted to know what this was about.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Hey yeah!! What the heck is going on Masterfoot? If im going to be up for elimination, i want the other perrson to actually be in the GAME!! lol, i hope you can clear up this misunderstanding cos i dont wanna leave the game :( :( :(

RichBrown

Smash Master
OH ****

guys, i have screwed up. badly. i cant believe i didnt catch this, and i screwed up. i apologize greatly. this is why ive been asking for help lately -_-

cerbkirby, thank you so much for catching that. cubed, i owe you a big apology in particular. so, heres what im going to do:

WE ARE GOING TO RE-DO THE CONTESTANT VOTE.

all contestants please re-send your votes. and please, whatever you do, try to pay attention and vote for someone who is actually IN the game, it will make it easier on me and i wont have to clear up these messes :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Originally by TheMasterFoot:
cubed, i owe you a big apology in particular
Forget about it. The problem is fixed now and everything is back on track. If i was evicted against someone who had already been voted out, then i would have been annoyed. On with the game!

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
ACTUALLY, though the Buggles made the first video that was on MTV, a lot of people give Queen credit wih the first video, done for Bohemian Rhapsody in 1975.

However, I give all credit to the great Bob Dylan who released the first one in 1965. If you've never seen the video for Subterranean Homesick Blues, do yourself a favor and find it. INXS later ripped it off.

And what YOU wanted

Find me a screenshot from the film Quadrophenia. You guys know the drill. Can't be a promo poster. Must be a vidcap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom