• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichBrown

Smash Master
well, the longest round ever has finally come to an end. stopsign was a mere 2 numbers away from my number, 57, so we will stay. so long ultima -_-

YAY IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON!!!!!! next challenge:

listen carefully: i want you to fill up my PM box. first person to fill it up escapes voting.

the catch: you can only send 5 PM's. if you send any more then it will not count. and, of course, i certainly am not telling you how many PMs i have. it could be empty, it could have only room for one more. youll have to follow the stars for this one :chuckle:

Giant Fishball

Smash Journeyman
False, he's ultimate lord of all characters tier, you n00b. Man, where have you been?!

T/F: The energizer bunny keeps going and going and going and going and going and going...

1-X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
musokid89
True - I need gil, as do we all.

T/F - Maybe I just like this game but there's nothing wrong with posting in the Forum Games even if it is just to get gil.

(It's called RPG warning - where you get like a point for gil getting spam. I'm not spamming to get gil, I'm making quality posts to get gil.)

Neophos

Smash Ace
F, you shouldnt get money for posting in FG.

true or false, a bird will always win over a cat.

RichBrown

Smash Master
it appears that stopsign sent the final PM before my box over flowed, so he will escape voting this round. no more worthless spam will be necessary.

contestants, you know what to do, no voting for stopsign.

rodimus: dude, seriously, take out your sig. i think im gonna go w/ cerbkirby and mic_128 anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom