• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1-X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
musokid89
true, closely followed by quin-sep-tuplet-phobia, the fear of quin-sep-tuplets.

T/F - The Smashboards server will crash in approx 9 hours

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
that's not cool because you believe everything that you read.

i'm cool because i know how to fin the area of two functions that rotate around the x-axis.

link_fanboy17

Smash Apprentice
your not cool you don't know how to spell find

I'm cool because I was invited to the playboy mansion and went into the grotto with 3 playmates.

KaoS

BRoomer
BRoomer
You're not cool because you didn't go in with 7 playmates like I would have done.

I'm coooooooooooool because I spelled it with extra o's.

RichBrown

Smash Master

.......................................................................................................................................................................

both of you picked 50. therefore we will do this same thing again, between 1-100. please dont pick 50. losers, quit prolonging the game ;)

1-X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
musokid89
False - Intrepid can be interpreted as interprid.

T/F - I'm actually quite bad at melee these days cause I finished it like 2 years ago ...

LinkMaster12

Smash Journeyman
false, i really dont care

t/f the world will end in one month and a bunny will tell some kid thats its gonna happen

RichBrown

Smash Master
Originally posted by Rodimus
>_>
<_< can i be in the next big brother?
if i do another one, then you are welcome to, but there is a signup, and the first 12 people to sign up are in. however, you will have to take out your sig ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------

speaking of which, ive decided that if i am going to do another one, i will need someone to help me, since i simply cant keep this updated consistantly, it just isnt physically possible for me anymore. ill be able to finish out this game, but in the case of a BB3, ill need a parter in crime.

before anyone tries to submit themselves, im gonna say upfront that i want cerbkirby to run this w/ me. for those of you who didnt know cerby and i tried to get a BB running a while back, but it fell through. since it was my idea, i tried it again a couple months later, and it became a big success. so cerby, if its alright w/ you, i want ya on my staff (i say staff because it makes me feel important).

if cerby doesnt wanna do it, then i will take submittions [sp?]. ****, i might even take on 2 people to help me out, i really dont know... ill give more on this when the time comes around.

ultima, stoppy, you both still need to PM me.

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
I'd be happy to help you out, Fut. I was really disappointed when our first game failed horribly (aside from getting the initial contestants ;)), but now that I have seen how good this game is doing, aside from your frequent absence, I can help you out. I guess I would just help whenever you are away for extended periods of time and I'm around to cover it, eh?

Oh, for the banner, I'm going to make it one of my top priority's this weekend. I've been procrastinating a lot for it, but it will be done. Masta Fut, if you could just PM or IM me via AIM with what you want on it (since I forgot), then I'll be all set to create it. It will be done, however, mark my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom