• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichBrown

Smash Master
THE FOOT IS BACK

THE FOOT HAS RETURNED, AND SO HAS BIG BROTHER 2!!!

so, i left off at the suck up essays.....

none of the essays sent in really compared to last games, but out of all of them rmusgraves was the best.

so, on to contestant voting we go. remember, no voting for Rmusgrave.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
The Power Rangers break into your home and hold you down while brushing your teeth with a razor blade.

Crime: Letting your fingernails grow out nine inches so you can say, "Look everybody, I've got NINE INCH NAILS! Ha ha ha ha..."

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
You sure you wanna know that? <_< >_>

What I wanna know is, when certian characters stand next too Ganondorf while on the winners screen, does it hurt when his sword cuts through them?

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
A: B/c you have to SMASH the control stick in order to do a SMASH attack. get it? SMASH? Or maybe it's cuz they're all smashing each other to bits, and like Nintendo's original game thingie was mario brothers.

Q: why does this game have more replay value than ANY game i've ever SEEN?

EdIT: Sorry if it's a repeat question. >>; I didn't feel like reading all 54 pages of q/a's.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
Good: in the middle of the tourney you feel a burst of power and skill and defeat all opponents and challengers in less then a minute, and become world champ!!!

Bad: You loose your first battle, end up in the looser's bracket, and then loose again in your first battle there, becoming the crapiest smash player in the world.

Situation: You look out the window, and all you see is a mysterious green and purple fog.....

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
I grab the dog and sell him at the pound. Walking along with my wad of cash, I see a weapon shop and decide to blow it all on something. walking in i imediately see the hugest weapon EVER. ]

THE BIG ONE. WARNING: extremely dangerous. keep out of reach of children. and stuff...

MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!! the next thing i know i've got the THE BIG ONE in my hands and I'm obliterating the next poster. heh heh heh heh heh........:demon:

EndgameN

Star Lord
NNID
EndgameN
3DS FC
3625-8676-1692
O_O... *Jumps in starship*
Activate deflector shields pronto!!!
*Deflector Shields absorb the blast*

*Hurl's a Proton Torpedo at the next poster*

AnujSuper9

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Bomb
Metroid Prime 2:Echoes
How the **** did you get that?

Well, just cause that's all wrong, I'll go ahead and re-do something that's right.

Terminator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom