• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDemon132

Smash Apprentice
MJ clone gets caught by cops for doing the naughty thing to children, and fights alongside OJ Simpsons' Lawyer.

DaDemon132

Smash Apprentice
Good: You find yourself in bed the next morning beside her after a "great" night.

Bad: You find your broken condom on the floor..

Sit: A little child walks up to you and asks if you want to play with her.

RichBrown

Smash Master
just so everyone knows, im still alive and running this, but im still awaiting the last contestant.

for those of you disinterested but need some gil, you can vote during public votes and receive 2 free gil!!! (read my first post about public voting).

zap: while i openly accept your weirdness and actually find it very amusing, i will not accept it in this game. im already concerned about having you in right now, and if i see any more, you may be holding off until a BB3.

oh, and if you wanna call me masturfait....well, even though it is rather suggestive, its kinda catchy, so i really dont have a problem with it ;)

EDIT: metal mario: the contest will start when i get 12 people to sign up. as for the end... well, i cant predict that, but ill try to move along relatively fast. last one took about 3 months or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom