• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Banned via Administration
I've got your contestant right here, pal!

The contestant.. of your DOOM.

Seriously, I'm in. Don't fear the reaper, d00ds.

RichBrown

Smash Master
contest has started, ill edit this in just a sec with everything you need to know.

OK!!! heres our final list:

-Cubed64

-Quetzalcoatl

-Stopsign

-ultimaiq2

-rmusgrave

-thomsonsst 2

-Ness EX-2 Plus ALPHA

-Zapdos275

--=Marth_n_Roy=-

-Metal_Mario64

-Matt

ok, i dont have much time, so ill make this quick:

HERE IS THE FIRST CONTESTANT CHALLENGE!!!

as a couple of people may know, i am a piano player. WHAT WAS THE 1st GIG I EVER DID W/ THE VAlENCIA HIGH JAZZ BAND?

i didnt post it anywhere, so dont bother looking. just guess the date, and whoever is the closest will escape voting this round.

since we are out of the starting gate, feel free to post questions here, for now. you have until wednesday to PM me your guess (you dont have to if you dont want to.

EDIT: best mewtwo just contacted me, and he will not be doing the contest. therefore we will settle w/ 11 contestants. his apologies go out to everyone

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
Good: run VERY fast and call in a nuclear strike, and become a world hero

Bad: you follow them to their hideout, where they catch you spying on them, and then they decide to torture you, and when MJ, Osama, Saddam, and a Hippie decide to torture you......... well, I'll let your imagination do the work.

Situation: you get a cup of hot cocoa....

Stopsign

Smash Ace
July 18 2003.

If this contest is gong to be around for 3 months is it okay if people won't be on for a week at a time. I have a few summer overnight camps and a vacation.

RichBrown

Smash Master
PM the answer to me, you idiots.

STOPSIGN: contact me closer to the time you will be inactive, and hopefully we can work something out. if we cant, even still a week wont hurt you TOO much....

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
Originally posted by TheMasterFoot
PM the answer to me, you idiots.

STOPSIGN: contact me closer to the time you will be inactive, and hopefully we can work something out. if we cant, even still a week wont hurt you TOO much....
I have a question masturfait. What kind of questions can we ask?

1. Contest Rules
2. Questions
3. Tips on questions?
4. gil prizes

RichBrown

Smash Master
Originally posted by Zapdos275
I have a question masturfait. What kind of questions can we ask?

1. Contest Rules
2. Questions
3. Tips on questions?
4. gil prizes
meh.... we are out of the starting gate, so for now you can just post a question here, as long as it isnt something stupid and spammy. in the later rounds, however, i want most of the questions to be PM'ed to me, because by that time everyone should have the jist of the general flow of the game.

Donkey Kong Dude

Smash Ace
Thats not cool because old computers suck and they are slow and stuff. Why would that be cool?

Im cool because I have been in the former and current RPG Top Ten. OMFG.

Peaches

Smash Lord
Poor Marth . . . if only he had a sister. I guess Lyn will do though.

-10 Fox, it seems popular thesswe days.

ugh, elimination. . .game. .dy. ..ing.. must. . . ke. .. .ep alive. ..

(DEAD) Bowser ~ Insurgent of the Mushroom Kingdom and Abductor of Princess Peach, Bowser is currently the organizer of the support group "Coping With Others' Insolence."

(DEAD) Captain Falcon ~ F-Zero Racer and the Poster Child for the hit new public service stint "Living the Alternate Life" ~ Falcon also enjoys long vegetables.

(DEAD) Donkey Kong ~ The Kongo Jungle's Protector and Number one Banana supplier, DK also enjoys his job as the "guinea pig" for various new cosmetic products.

(DEAD) Dr. Mario ~ The Mushroom Kingdom's top Physician and avid Tennis Player ~ also enjoys his position as the star of the Mushroom Kingdom's Synchronized Swimming Team.

(DEAD) Falco ~ Hired Aide for the Star Fox Team ~ Moonlights as a Professional Heckler.

(5) Fox ~ Leader of the Star Fox team and protector of the Lylat System, Fox spends his time weeping for the future.

(30) Ganondorf ~ Main Antagonist in Hyrule and "World Domination" Hopeful ~ regularly attends Bowser's popular support group.

(DEAD) Ice Cimbers ~ Arctic Ice Climbers... Function as a sort of "Coast Guard" for the Tundra ~ the Ice Climbers are regularly featured in various Infomercials that come on around 2:00 AM or so.

(DEAD) Jigglypuff ~ Amateur Karaoke Singer and occasional trouble for Team Rocket ~ She makes most of her money as an amateur kickboxer.

(30) Kirby ~ Defender of Dream Land and recent icon for the Snickers slogan "Hungry? Grab a Snickers!"

(30) Link ~ Also known as the "Hero of Time", Link is Ganondorf's sole competition for the sacred Triforce ~ on weekends, Link receives intensive treatment for his Tourrette's Syndrome ("YAH! HAH! TSAAAY!").

(DEAD) Luigi ~ Plumber and Director of Homeland Security for the Mushroom Kingdom ~ Luigi also enjoys his job as the Mushroom Kingdom's most-wanted Interior Decorator.

(DEAD) Mario ~ Aside from being the poster-child for the "Little People," Mario mainly functions as a Plumber and the Mushroom Kingdom's One-Man Army ~ is very effective at what he does.

(DEAD) Marth ~ Freelance Fighter for whoever will pay him, and Founder of the successful periodical "Metrosexuals International."

(DEAD) Mewtwo ~ Once a "bad guy", Mewtwo now manufactures Salt Water Taffy on his island home ~ also makes a point of attending Bowser's support group.

(29) Mr. G&W ~ A Professional Entertainer, Game & Watch is nearing retirement age, but far from finished ~ Author of the best-seller "I Can Do Anything (Better Than You)."

(DEAD) Ness ~ Protector of Eagleland from Gigyas, the Ultimation, and Full-Time Student ~ Also enjoys his spot on the Onett Eagles in the Eagleland Pee-Wee League.

(20) Peach ~ Princess and Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Mushroom Kingdom ~ Founder and Editor of the Mushroom Kingdom's popular fashion magazine "Looking Like Me."

(4) Pichu ~ Leader of his Day-Care cult called "The Way," Pichu has a dark history of crime and sex scandals, including the infamous "Froggy Incident."

(DEAD) Pikachu ~ Pikachu, Companion of Ash Ketchum and widely-known Prize-Fighter, also spends his time volunteering at the Kanto/Johto "You're Almost Done" Nursing Home.

(30) Roy ~ Free-Floating Mercenary and Promoter of Vick's Hemorrhoid Cream, Roy spends his free time painting portraits for a modest fee.

(30) Samus ~ Galactic Bounty Hunter and Killer of Metroids, Samus is one of the main figureheads in the public service campaign "Got Boobs? Join the Army!"

(DEAD) Sheik ~ Once an Aide to Link and Alter-Ego of Princess Zelda of Hyrule ~ moonlights as a sideshow Magician and Escapist.

(DEAD) Yoshi ~ Once a valuable aide to Mario in his quests, Yoshi has hit rock-bottom and is currently the main attraction in the Mushroom Kingdom Petting Zoo.

(DEAD) Young Link ~ Also known as the "Hero of Winds," Young Link finally destroyed Ganondorf in the Wind Waker and helped save Termina from being destroyed by Majora's Mask ~ makes extra money on the side by posing for numerous "Got Milk?" posters.

(30) Zelda ~ Princess of Hyrule and love interest of Link ~ Also functions as Editor and Producer of the successful Arts and Crafts magazine "Things to Do for People Who Can't Do Anything."

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
-4 to Pichu and -6 to Kirby.. the rat *******s! Peaches there's a mistake. Down at the bottom you can't tell if Zelda's dead or still has points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom