• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
That's not cool. You need broadband to see them.

I'm cool because I mold kids minds. Meheheh.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Double post. Oh no. The horro. [/sarcasm]

OK, I'm here to update. Ahem.
1st Gannon! on 323
2nd Yoshi
3rd Ness
4th Link

So...

yyoshi70: 1531 points=
Cardzmaster2004: 1500 points=
Afrotaki: 1500 points=
shadowhuntr000: 1300 points*
Venom Dream: 1240 points*
cheeseguy: 1050 points=
sonicshift: 1000 points=
Death: 580 points=
Zapdos275: 557 points=
paperboy: 400 points**
MEWTWOMASTER2002: 300 points=
Stopsign: 200 points=
mic_128: 128 points
Saud: 75 points=
Peaches: 60 points*
ShadowAssassin: 45 points*
CloudKid2k4: 37 points*

Ok, ready?

Google-image-search round!

DK
Mr GAW
Ice Climbers
Fox

Lev 2
Items None
Stage-Yoshi Island 64
Multipliers
1st 3x
2nd 2x
3rd 1x
4th -1x

Betting begin.

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Originally posted by Wolfkin
Ouch.. internet explorer guy? comeon..
you need Firefox. Don't the popup's get annoying? Wouldn't you /like/ tabs? Plus iwth ad-block you can stop banners from loading which save time.. well that might only be a concern for my fellow 56k'ers

Choknater took the screen shot for me because I can't on my computer. I, myself, use MyIE2. It's just as good as firefox, I think, and I like it a little more.

Wolfkin

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Peaches
(DEAD) Falco ~ Hired Aide for the Star Fox Team ~ Moonlights as a Professional Heckler.

would this work?
well like i said the colors now are much better i can read them if you choose to keep tham as they are now I'm ok. but sure neutral of course would probably be ideal. to answer the question directly yes it does work for this shceme.

MyIE2 - interesting. I've never heard of this one. and first glance it looks worth enough to go on the list of recommended browsers.

Althought I still prefer my wood grain interface:
img
I still think FF is better but that's mostly because I'm now fiercly loyal to it. I may give your MyIE2 a try and reform my opinion. You need to talk to your boy Choknater and let him know what's up. Friends don't let friends use microsoft.

-10 Pika

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I steal Peach's golf club and whack the frying pan, bending the golf club. I then throw the bent club at the next poster.

15!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
The same way Link fits bombs bigger than his head inside his shield. Magic. (literally)

Why can't you grab two Super mushrooms in a row and keep growing?

LinkMaster12

Smash Journeyman
I duck but it is bent so it comes back like a bommerang and i get knocked in the head and a red shell falls out of my pocket and heads towards the next poster

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I take the discarded frying pan and hold it at an angle to the ground like a ramp. The shell runs into it and flies through the air, land ing on it's back. I rent a missle launcher and launch a barrage of missles at the next poster.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Yoshi pulls out a super mushroom the second he eats them, making him bigger for a few seconds.

Why did Jigglypuff suck so bad in SSB, but then became a good character in SSBM?

Dapenda

Smash Champion
He got serious

Are Mario and Peach dating? How about Luigi and Peach? How about Luigi and Mario?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom