• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfkin

Smash Journeyman
-3 IC
-5 Kirby (I prefer Link's Job)
-2 Zelda

thing about RPG style is it's oppositte normal.. so dark colors would work better.. only problems really are the

Bowser <--ESPECIALLY
and
(5)

unfortunatly the darker counter parts .. well I don' tknow how seeable they would look on Regular. dark on dark and all that. I'm perfectly willing to let light colors stay if you could please just do the two other things. Move the numbers up front so i can more easily scan thru whose dead and whose not.

(5)Bowser ~ Insurgent of the Mushroom Kingdom and Abductor of Princess Peach, Bowser is currently the organizer of the support group "Coping With Others' Insolence."

(DEAD)Captain Falcon ~ F-Zero Racer and the Poster Child for the hit new public service stint "Living the Alternate Life" ~ Falcon also enjoys long vegetables.

or perhaps solid color the dead...

(5)Bowser ~ Insurgent of the Mushroom Kingdom and Abductor of Princess Peach, Bowser is currently the organizer of the support group "Coping With Others' Insolence."

(DEAD)Captain Falcon ~ F-Zero Racer and the Poster Child for the hit new public service stint "Living the Alternate Life" ~ Falcon also enjoys long vegetables.

Wolfkin

Smash Journeyman
Good: you gain a new appreciation for the Kirbic digestive system

Bad: you can never share these findings with anyone.

Situation: You've just pimp slapped Sean Connery.

ShadowNinjaGuy

Smash Cadet
Good: You somehow get away with it.
Bad: You get slapped back so hard that your head is knocked off.

Situation: Ye find yeself in yon dungeon.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Magic fairy conditioner. Free after saving the world, and mail-in rebate.

Why does Roy's fully charged B attack hurt himself?

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Becuase then he can do his brand new taunt, while example Mario just sticks with his own smelly taunt, if you know what I mean.

Why is Giant Bowsers taunt so cool? (not gigabowser, but bowser with a super mushroom).

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I pull out an instant force field package, add water, and block it. I then throw the empty wrapper at the next poster.

(Has anybody else noticed that all the posters on this page have had Link avatars so far?)

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Because it really isn't, everyone is just scared he will come after them if they don't say it is.

Why does Luigi shoot green fireballs? How do you even get green fire?

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Good: Someone tries to chop your head off, and you use the board for a shield.
Bad: Someone throws a dart at the board and misses, hitting you in the eye.

Sit: You are sleeping in the park.

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
I was reading about the color complaints, and I was thinking, "wtf? They look awesome on this style" ~ and then I realized, I'm probably one of few people playing this game to have premium membership with the Nexus RPG Style (Pretty much all the background is a shade of blue, so the bright colors really work well).

Tell you what ~ I'll mess around with colors on the regular RPG style and pick some good ones for you, k?

And, I think it's already fairly easy to take a quick look at who all's dead and who's not.

- 10 Ice Climbers, because I still think they're just kinky incestuous freaks. ~ YOOOOOOOOOP!

Bowser ~ Insurgent of the Mushroom Kingdom and Abductor of Princess Peach, Bowser is currently the organizer of the support group "Coping With Others' Insolence." (5)

(DEAD) Captain Falcon ~ F-Zero Racer and the Poster Child for the hit new public service stint "Living the Alternate Life" ~ Falcon also enjoys long vegetables.

(DEAD) Donkey Kong ~ The Kongo Jungle's Protector and Number one Banana supplier, DK also enjoys his job as the "guinea pig" for various new cosmetic products.

(DEAD) Dr. Mario ~ The Mushroom Kingdom's top Physician and avid Tennis Player ~ also enjoys his position as the star of the Mushroom Kingdom's Synchronized Swimming Team.

(DEAD) Falco ~ Hired Aide for the Star Fox Team ~ Moonlights as a Professional Heckler.

Fox ~ Leader of the Star Fox team and protector of the Lylat System, Fox spends his time weeping for the future. (40)

Ganondorf ~ Main Antagonist in Hyrule and "World Domination" Hopeful ~ regularly attends Bowser's popular support group. (30)

(DEAD) Ice Cimbers ~ Arctic Ice Climbers... Function as a sort of "Coast Guard" for the Tundra ~ the Ice Climbers are regularly featured in various Infomercials that come on around 2:00 AM or so.

Jigglypuff ~ Amateur Karaoke Singer and occasional trouble for Team Rocket ~ She makes most of her money as an amateur kickboxer. (17)

Kirby ~ Defender of Dream Land and recent icon for the Snickers slogan "Hungry? Grab a Snickers!" (35)

Link ~ Also known as the "Hero of Time", Link is Ganondorf's sole competition for the sacred Triforce ~ on weekends, Link receives intensive treatment for his Tourrette's Syndrome ("YAH! HAH! TSAAAY!"). (40)

Luigi ~ Plumber and Director of Homeland Security for the Mushroom Kingdom ~ Luigi also enjoys his job as the Mushroom Kingdom's most-wanted Interior Decorator. (30)

Mario ~ Aside from being the poster-child for the "Little People," Mario mainly functions as a Plumber and the Mushroom Kingdom's One-Man Army ~ is very effective at what he does. (13)

Marth ~ Freelance Fighter for whoever will pay him, and Founder of the successful periodical "Metrosexuals International." (40)

Mewtwo ~ Once a "bad guy", Mewtwo now manufactures Salt Water Taffy on his island home ~ also makes a point of attending Bowser's support group. (25)

Mr. G&W ~ A Professional Entertainer, Game & Watch is nearing retirement age, but far from finished ~ Author of the best-seller "I Can Do Anything (Better Than You)." (40)

(DEAD) Ness ~ Protector of Eagleland from Gigyas, the Ultimation, and Full-Time Student ~ Also enjoys his spot on the Onett Eagles in the Eagleland Pee-Wee League.

Peach ~ Princess and Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Mushroom Kingdom ~ Founder and Editor of the Mushroom Kingdom's popular fashion magazine "Looking Like Me." (20)

Pichu ~ Leader of his Day-Care cult called "The Way," Pichu has a dark history of crime and sex scandals, including the infamous "Froggy Incident." (30)

Pikachu ~ Pikachu, Companion of Ash Ketchum and widely-known Prize-Fighter, also spends his time volunteering at the Kanto/Johto "You're Almost Done" Nursing Home. (12)

Roy ~ Free-Floating Mercenary and Promoter of Vick's Hemorrhoid Cream, Roy spends his free time painting portraits for a modest fee. (30)

Samus ~ Galactic Bounty Hunter and Killer of Metroids, Samus is one of the main figureheads in the public service campaign "Got Boobs? Join the Army!" (40)

(DEAD) Sheik ~ Once an Aide to Link and Alter-Ego of Princess Zelda of Hyrule ~ moonlights as a sideshow Magician and Escapist.

Yoshi ~ Once a valuable aide to Mario in his quests, Yoshi has hit rock-bottom and is currently the main attraction in the Mushroom Kingdom Petting Zoo. (30)

(DEAD) Young Link ~ Also known as the "Hero of Winds," Young Link finally destroyed Ganondorf in the Wind Waker and helped save Termina from being destroyed by Majora's Mask ~ makes extra money on the side by posing for numerous "Got Milk?" posters.

Zelda ~ Princess of Hyrule and love interest of Link ~ Also functions as Editor and Producer of the successful Arts and Crafts magazine "Things to Do for People Who Can't Do Anything." (38)

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
This is what it used to look like on Nexus RPG (Premium Membership).

You can easily see how I got caught up in making it look good for this style, and how I forgot that most people use the regular RPG Style:

Edit: Try looking at the way it used to be on the Smash Blue setting ~ it looks really close to how it does on Nexus RPG.

LinkMaster12

Smash Journeyman
I grab the bomb spit on the fire before it blows up and throw a giant egg at the next poster

Link avatar

urarenge

Smash Cadet
dont be such a n00b
your skulltulla count is one.
hyrule is now doomed.

write one about people who piss you off by trying to cut in like at the grocery store o_O

Wolfkin

Smash Journeyman
i've seen the nexus. I was playing cloud and he has it. it's kinda nice looking and i realize that it's a dark scheme like regular so it'll look fine to you and probably the regular folk but RPG style it's blinding.

and as for the dead being up front it save a LOT of eye twitching because it doesn't line up so you have to scan to the end of each paragraph just to see if someone's dead. you've cut this out. it's neater and i for one thank you for that and the darker colors. soooo much easier on my eyes.

-10 Pika, love the game, love issue #1 comic (all i've read) HATE HATE HATE the TV show. (cept season one when pika was still getting his butt kicked once in a while and you saw 'actual' training)

Ouch.. internet explorer guy? comeon..
you need Firefox. Don't the popup's get annoying? Wouldn't you /like/ tabs? Plus iwth ad-block you can stop banners from loading which save time.. well that might only be a concern for my fellow 56k'ers

I promised one by one I'm going to stop people from using IE. Esp when every other browser in creation is better.

Dapenda

Smash Champion
The fire actually isnt green, adjust the tint of ur TV and u'll realize that the fire is actually orange, red or purple

How does the items in the game dissappear into thin air after awhile?

Peaches

Smash Lord
-5 Jiggly stupid annoying pokemon.
-5 Mewtwo

(DEAD) Falco ~ Hired Aide for the Star Fox Team ~ Moonlights as a Professional Heckler.

would this work?

the neutral text goes white in the nexus blue. And I think it goes black in the RPG format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom