• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
You can? Spiffy! But you won't be cool when it comes back and hits ya in the noggin'. That ain't cool!

I'm cool because I beat Maniac Mansion (an old NES game) today! :cool:

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
CK: (throws pencil and hits him Ace in the back paralyzing him.) hey i showed you mercy but you asked to make contact.
Ace: ill never be able to walk again!!!crys liek a little girl in shame. (its just joke dont take it personally )
CK: Ill take that (takes calvinball from Ace) oh and whats these? (picks up shiny things labeled "points") i think ill take these too.
Ace: (still crying)
CK: im gonna get it taken away next time anyway....so (jumps off a nearby cliff iwth calvinball in hand)ill win cuz ill be DEAD and the ball POPPED! hahahah im a genious! (no im not cuz youll jsut create new one) just in case though...(casts auto-life on himself)
there.....splaT! Pop!

nuff said.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
thats not cool, beating a NES game is hardly an accomplishment at all.

Im cool cuz ive been hit in the head with a shovel and NOT been knocked out.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Ace: He just gets more and more gullible... I even got him to jump off a cliff.
CK: (At the bottom of the cliff.) I am still alive, but injured very badly! I will try to move... AHHHH!, I belive my legs are broken! Can somebody please help me.
Ace: (Jumps down the cliff and lands on his feet.) You said you showed me mercy? but I dodged the pencil that time you missed. Oh well! I'll just take this ball... and your points, plus I get uber points for tricking you so badly.. twice.
CK: Ha! You see though... I popped the ball and that means I win because nobody can play.
Ace: A popped ball is still a ball. ( I walk off into the sunset leaving CK there MERCILESSLY.) Later, buddy!!!!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Well, well... lets see there are 3000000000000000000000000000000 or some odd number of "boomerangs" headed at me. Um.... I guess..... I'll...... just.......DODGE.... one of them and get pummeled by the other 2999999999999999999999999999999, or some odd number, rest.

I'll then throw ONE giant "boomerang" at the next poster. Followed by ONE giant arrow. And toped of with one MINI spuer bomb.

Edit: Hah... you fool... I have beaten you to the post in an ultamite test of champions. Or maybe I just type faster?

Ninjachu777

Smash Journeyman
I get finally get out of the G/S Ball.
Ninjachu: Woohoo! I'm... AHHHHHHH!
I run away panicking from the 3000000000000000000000000000000000... boomerangs.
I throw Salvo the Slime at the next poster while still panicking.
Ninjachu: AHHHHHHHHHH!

EDIT: too late for me.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
As I see the objects flying thowards me suddently a blue creature steps in front of me and 'shines' the objects away and does his taunt, but I pick him up, steal his reflector and throw him at the next poster.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
I catch the weird creature, and take him to the dimension of by-polar transexual teddy bears and the teddy bears plants a bomb inside him that explodes and regenerates everytime someone throws something at me. Then i pull out the blues eyes white dragon, and blast the next poster with a white lighting thingamagiggy, and i finish him off by burning him in the forehead with a broncos ciggarette.

Sorry next poster, goodbye :chuckle:

Death

Smash Lord
Norwegian is the su><><ORS! I'm just joking. (no offense) ;)
I'm cool cuz I like dark things.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Dark is depressed, not cool.

I am cool cuz I can wakeboard. (Defending cuz UltimaIQ2 has obviously never been wakeboarding at a lake. Willing chicks everywhere for a wakeboarder.)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Gas. Plain and simple.

Why is there never any major official smash tournies?

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I reach into my pocket and begin to search for the most painfull instrument of death I can find. Aha! I found it. As the Monstar nears me I raveal my weapon of choice. It's... it's... it's... a pair of scissors! I cut the Monstar in half. Then I throw Taki from soul calibur II into the next poster. You should be able to have fun woth that.

Wolfkin

Smash Journeyman
at a lake ain't cool might as well wake at school

Cool is me cause i'm calm as can be

----
I my sister told me she had a friend who was the number one ... (oh wait ithink it actually was wakeboarding i was gonna say water skiing but no it was wakeboarding) wakeboarder inthe US, numb 3 International? anyway she took me to see her once, I don't know what I was expecting but I thought it would be on open water.. not a little lake with a skyline dragging her across the water instead of a boat. I promise you anyone who doesn't know that it's the lamest thing i've ever seen. A bunch of people getting dragged across the lake by a string 15 feet up. Admittedly her friend was the best one there.. the only one to try the ramps.. but good lord it's just LAME.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
GOOD: you quit
BAD: you quit
Umm that was lame.

Good: You slam into a flying bead on your way down, and then the bed slams into a huge cotton plant, and while the bed falls to the ground, it lands on a larger bed.
Bad: You slam into the Hulk on your way down and you get Hulk smash'd. :(

Situation: You're talking to your friend's girlfriend.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
As calm as you may be, it aint cool to post your sig.

I'm cool because I'm against the "Play Station" Theory. (See pool room)

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Catches Taki and takes her into Holiday Inn, sweet bedroom, and jakuzi bath.................................................................................

Takes 2 bottles of gas and covers the top with paper hanging from the top of the bottle, and lights it with fire, throws it at the next poster.

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
I make Bowser use fire on the bottles and they explode in the air sending him flying towards the next poster.

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
Thats not cool because I don't know what that is yet

I am cool because I have a 4.0 in school yet I hardly do any work.

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
Because they would cause riots when 10 times the limit of people come.

Why is the Luigi computer so ******** only using left and right B for recovery...Stupid.

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
I break the handcuffs and escape the clutches of the fat girl. I then chase Ace bonk him on the head take the flat ball and declare myself the winner and the ultimate CalvinBall player.

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
Just tricycles?? What about Segways and skateboards and rollerblades and those mini cars that kids can ride in.

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
i let Bowser fly off the stage and get Pichu to replace him. then i make Pichu send an electric shock to the next poster.

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
Kinesthetics, you just named a few ways to do it, and by the way i think it's cool. even though i don't know what you are talking about.

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
that's not cool because you're a nerd.

i cool because i can tell you how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie center of a tootsie pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom