• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
but since the ball you "duplicated" was FAKE to begin with so are all the balls you hae now. mauhhhahahahhah. i just steal the ball from Ace when he runs off like little girl screaming when threw my pencil at him and he just missed getting hit. I am ruler of the land!

EDIT:whoops my bad. ruler of the land must be in my head still. oh well ill leave it there jsut for kicks.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Death
Bad: ?? Sit: You are outside playing with male camels
umm how bout like it hits and you get a concussion..that wouild be bad. and what the *@$# is with you and camels!

GOOD: you go home and play video games. something much more fun.
BAD: they push you in quicksand.
SIT: you are playing Zelda OOT: when all of a sudden you realize that you are fighting gannondorf with YOUNG Link. and yuo cant go back and if you die you just start out where you left off. you havent saved EVER.

Helpful1

Smash Cadet
GOOD: If you beat him, maybe you could get a secert ending.:)

BAD: If not, the game will delete itself COMPLETELY! This means all the game data* is gone, and next time it is loaded, it will do nothing.

*including save data, models, levels, text, ending, title screen, and everthing else*

SIT: You learn that there is a 13 star item in Phantasy Star Online Episode 1&2 called the D-CELL CANE, Force only. To get it, you must defeat Dark Falz on Ultimate with just your fists. After, you take on his 4th form. If you beat it, you get the item. Rag Rappys can drop it as well. The item is dropped by a Rag Rappy. You have to destroy the 1000ft. tall Pal Rappy to get to it. You have all your money which is about a million. You also have no weapons, and no telipipes. You have enough for a LVL.30 GRANTS. You have played just to get a 13 star item. You WILL attack.

EDIT: I mean 13 star ITEM! Oops...:(

EDIT 2: I forgot to put SIT in front of the situation:o

Ninjachu777

Smash Journeyman
The grenade hit's me & it create's a crater.
Then I find my feet traped in the ground.
Ninjachu: Darn it!
I throw a thunder bolt at the next poster.
Then I try to get my feet out of the ground.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Nothing in Soviet Russia is cool.

Im cool becuase in America, cool is becuase of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom