• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
But then I make a new rule that makes the "you can't ever die zone" the "no bad spelling or grammar zone" and as such, you have to leave and give the Calvinball to me. I then tie a rocket to the ball and launch it into the missle bay of a F-16, which is flying to Russia.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
stink-o-man is his japanese name.

find a picture of the fonz with a word bubble next to him.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
It lands on the drag strip I am racing on and my car goes spinning into the wall. My extremely explosive and unstable NOS tank goes flying into the next poster.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
The kid playing Zoo Tycoon makes a good profit from the giant squid, but it is short-lived. A group of tigers ravage the zoo, and murder the squid and everybody within twenty miles. They also murder the disgrace, Tony the Tiger.

Who will defeat these tigers? Find out next time, on The Everything Chain.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
A lion tamer comes to tame the tigers, but realizes they are tigers and not lions. He cannot tame them and is killed. Then the almighty F-16 fighter jet comes and bombs the tigers.

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
i see the blaster and it fall at my feet.
i don't need this right now.
i kick the blaster into the next poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom