• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
woohoo

EDIT: Sorry guys. I don't know what I was thinking at the time. I meant to put Owen. So, I'll just start from your's Creature_85.

Owario

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Cuz they didn't like Ness. (Mewtwo might have had something to do with it.:demon: )

Why do Y. Link and Link use a bomb of all weapons when they have so many better items? I'm talking Powder Kegs and megaton hammers people.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Shark Attack

Having fun, surfing...
Suddenly I lose a leg.
Haha, WTF??///

Write about jumping in the air while trying to catch the boxing gloves that just launched out of a camel's mouth instead of spit.

Maruiniq

Smash Ace
ummmmm, i'll have to get back to you on that
Good: You just put it in your pocket and play SSMB.

Bad: You say that you found it and some little kid says, "i'll play you for that 100$s". You accept, get beaten, and is marked as the worst gamer in history.

Sit: You're cooking food for mods who has come over for a tourny.

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
*Reads CardMasterz last post*

Ms. Pac: Tch! I dont care what anybody says about asterisks!

*Ducks so that Giga Bowsers foot flies over her and gets stuck in the wall*

Ms. Pac: Whew! That was close!

*Throws EVERYONES asterisks like Ninja trowing stars at the next poster*

C.Sain

Smash Apprentice
Good: They like the food you cooked.

Bad: It taste terrible and you get banned

Sit: Your best friend is getting beat down by a nerd.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Zo.. wait a minute... 284... hmm

Preventing myself from skippin letters is a bit challenging.

Perhaps school can help you, but you can always commit suicide (80 times in a second) instead.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Hmm, that's really odd.
A camel just ate Strong Bad.
Better keep his gloves

Write about how glitchy the new version of AIM is.

Dale

Smash Ace
*grabs it*
Dang! This cube is in really good condition. It's too bad that I JUST BOUGHT A NEW ONE LAST MONTH! I wish I had this thrown at me a bit sooner. I put in Mario Kart:Sunshine Star Saga 2 and the Cube blows up because once I get into bed I'll be cozy and warm and right now I'm really tired and I just noticed I am no longer typing anything related to this thread......and.....Zzzzzzzz.

Ok, I'm up and I have finally decided to throw something at the next poster. It's that box from Chip N' Dale on NES that you can hide in...You know what I'm talking about. (Sorry, I've been on an NES binge for the past month or so and that game seems the most addictive) And some straight Burbon because I'm too lazy to mix any drinks right now OK STOP YELLING AT ME!
*Takes a Tylenol*...
*takes an Advil cause I'm impatient*...
*Takes some NyQuil because I just want to get to sleep now.*
Goodbye cruel world...er, I MEAN GOOD NIGHT!

Edit: lol, it's post number 404!
Error 404! The page you are looking for may have moved to a better ISP or maybe you're not looking hard enough...
404'd!

Edit Again: In honor of my 404th post...go here
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Emacee

Smash Ace
But I have played the "give the calvin ball to the poster with three Es in his user name" card. Thank-you, the calvinball is now in my hands and I proceed in one direction.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Realy do people actually think school is easy? The only few classes I think is easy is: Gym and English (thats right). Math however is the hardest one EVAH!!! <--(I wrote that on prupose)

Speek Fish

Smash Rookie
I use my transmogrification machine to transform the dog into a feather. Then I throw my transmogrification machine at the next poster.

Dale

Smash Ace
Seeing as how I'm pretty small I stand right in the path of the Transmogrification machine, thinking that it would pass over me. But it doesn't. I get hit and somehow fall into it and become transformed into Chip. I'm angry. In my rage I end up tossing Speek Fish at the next poster for ever having bought a Transmogrification machine.

Dale

Smash Ace
True, but then you ight not make it very far in life unless you are a computer programming god.

Ninjachu777

Smash Journeyman
(Agree's with Ms. Pac)

*Dosn't notice Speek Fish*

Ninjachu: Hey! What's that thing down there?

*Duck's to look at thing*

*SF fly's past me*

*SF run's into the wall*

Ninjachu: What?

Ninjachu: Hey! You destroyed the wall of my house!

*Zap's SF*

*Throw's King Bob-omb at the next poster*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom