• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
I'd have to say Zelda. Though she's not the hottest one, she is the only one capable of using psychic powers, which gives her an obvious advantage over the others. The other four only have fists and kicks.

Beetlejuice VS Ford Prefect and Zaphod Beeblebrox

(no answering if you don't know the last two)

Ssbmrulesall

Smash Ace
*catches the eggs in the frying pan, then eats them* "Thanks." "I was hungry." :D

*throws Lemmy Koopa's green, star-adorned ball at the next poster*

Ssbmrulesall

Smash Ace
1. Bowser
2. Koopa Troopa
3. Piantissimo
4. pirahna plant
5. Big Boo
6. The Manta-Rays
7. Petey Pirahna (another boss in Sunshine)
8. Paratroopa
9. Lakitu

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
*I use mario and use the cape of good hope and reflect the ball at you*

*umm... reflect the ball at you*

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Originally posted by choknater
*I use mario and use the cape of good hope and reflect The Cheese at the next poster *

Ummmm. you mean at the next poster? and it's not a ball it's cheese.

But since Mario reflects like a hippie it does not reach me. So I throw an Iron ball which crushes Mario and chases the next poster.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
good: you are a benevolent leader, everyone loves you, and the aliens that try to invade are easily defeated by your realy cool defence system

bad: you suck as a leader and are over thrown by the ppl and they elect a new leader that does the stuff mentioned above.

You are ordering pizza, and when the delivery guy gets there, he drop the pizza and pull a gun out on you.

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Piecture

Yo Man check this out! Would ya like a photo and eat it? You aint' wanna miss this one! Piecture you can eat it and vomit it! ( You may Vomit Vital oragans Causing Double Death )

Telephone - Foam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom