• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
you all need to be slapped (and read the rules)

^ Recently started posting in this topic, and as such, doesn't know all the rules to follow. Has actually been around for quite a while, but has relatively few posts....

Eclipse

Smash Journeyman
^thank you for informing me that i left my siggy on...*i swear i un-checked the button*anyway ..i just recently starting getting back on a computer...haven't had a comp in 2 years as you can see..

2001 i joined well i'm glad you noticed me Kirby

*Un-checks siggy*

Game & Watch

Smash Lord
The wayans brothers (was a show on UPN I belive it was...and I think that's how you spell it too =\ )

Ssbmrulesall

Smash Ace
(blank)

Never mind. Sorry. I mistook this topic for another one.

Btw, I tried to delete my post, but it wouldn't let me, so just ignore this one.

Duck

Smash Apprentice
^ has gained levels relatively quickly. And has been posting a fair bit recently. Seams like a cool person judging by his recent posts, but I havent seen all THAT many...
*Thinks Jackie Chan is faster that Bruce Lee, which i disagree, but then again I am a Bruce Lee fanboy.

* sorry if that was a different person, but im pretty sure that was you.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Tarzan (Sorry for the one word post. I guess it's not one word anymore after this parentheses'd sentence.)

Game & Watch

Smash Lord
^ has a screen named called 'Duck' yet has an avatar picture of pigs. < think ^ is an exotic animal lover O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom