• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ A pretty old member i've never heard of who just popped up as a new moderator these days. Hasn't read the rules yet(sig on, no 20 words, look for the first post in this topic) and is unknown for me at this moment.

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Had a topic in the past were people could request pictures about SSBM with their own idea's of Character placement, Item usage and other things in the pictures being involved, so that Dream Caster could make the pictures and upload them on his site and the topic.

Next: Phillip Chanter

tissue

Smash Ace
I'm confused. Flok has a sweet avatar, was probably here before the crash, and has a rather freakish name that reminds you of a cooking utensil.

gamecube64

Smash Journeyman
Goldeen cause even though magikarp evolves into gyrados it is 4 times weak agiasnt electric but seaking is only 2x

Pie
or
cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom