• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ has the same name (although different spelling) as a brand of tea that i've seen. Is sad that KG has overtaken in him post count when he's been here longer. Same avatar as Algasir STILL has now.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ is a struggling writer having a hard time getting people to look at his work in creative minds (I know just how he feels, hence the purpose of half my sig...) Unfortunately because I went away I didn't get to read his most recent stuff and now it's lost in the back pages.
8(
Sorry pal...

spiderman

Smash Cadet
^ errmm...likes to...dance and play haha with monkeys? anyways, ^ cant write like ^^ and < just flat out sucks at writing

firaga01

Smash Lord
Stop using "<," it's a "^" topic.

^ uses "<" too many times. Joined in 2002. Recently began posting like mad in the Forum Games Room.

firaga01

Smash Lord
The Balrog from the fiery depths of Udun, once a servant under Morgoth of Mordor, comes and sleeps within the darkness of Khazad-dum (Moria in Elvish, the Dwarrowdelf in English). :p

firaga01

Smash Lord
The theory of the Earth blowing up, which was demonstrated on paper, gets burned in the brimstone of Udun, section of Mordor.

firaga01

Smash Lord
At least spell the word "sarcastic" correctly in your disease...

Try to be serious for a few days.....and if you provide resistance to such a treatment, just get locked up in a room until you finalyl stop jibbering nonsense.........:p

Misspellingsitus: A disease which originates from the "Born-Stupid" bacteria strain. Once a patient becomes infected with this pathogen, he is unable to spell correctly until cured.

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
^ I Don't seem to see him very much in forum games, Probably likes other rooms more but he comes here every once in awhile.

beanbean

Smash Journeyman
Becasue he couldn't be too skinny, or he wouldn't crush the goombas and such...

(off-topic: [insert swear word of your choice here], when did this topic get over 700 posts... scary how topics grow these days...)

Why don't goombas look where they're going?

Murlock

Smash Journeyman
Perfecting my Cyberbots for battle with the Swiss
^Apperantly doesn't care about the Swiss Army Bots and probably thinks that < uses the word "apperantly" too much. I haven't critiqued any of his writing in Creative Minds but I'm getting to it. ^Definately doesn't post in this room alone although does post here often enough.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^Hangs around the Lighthouse, and will soon own all three systems. He truly likes games, and he's similar to me when it comes to gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom