• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

firaga01

Smash Lord
The Nuke ahs been used WAY TOO MANY TIMES...

The pathogen has no effect when the patient is infused with a counter-vaccine.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
"Cousin Kevin"-The Who

cousin, all alone cousin. Let's think of a game to play, now the grown-ups have all....

(Off-Topic: Is it too much to ask for complete sentences? "15 silver sugar?" What the **** is that?)

firaga01

Smash Lord
^ is wrong. I am the biggest LotR fan in the world. Probably doesn't know half of the names of common places in Elvish, Dwarfish, and the Common language. Came here in mid-2002 and is accumulating posts at a steady pace.

firaga01

Smash Lord
Actually, they have started to make successful vaccines at the monkey form of HIV

Death stops the production of HIV agents.

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
cuz ur name has to do with it...AND ur avatar

how come there is a 4561 in the front of masterhand 4561's name?

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
after i sat down on the chair that has been soaked with jalepeno juice and i drank ther remaining jalepeno juice and i didnt feel a thing...i blinkied with my right eye and then my left like i was mutated or something...so i win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom