• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algasir

Smash Lord
^ wrote a cool fic called SWF island and has about 800+ posts. Has a Link avatar that one from one of the old versions of the Zelda for GCN.

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
joined my forums, but never posts, used to mod in The Nintendo Network, but they get deleted... is in the MBR

Ice_Climbers2

BRoomer
BRoomer
A: Every time he realizes, oh say, six months has passed, he jumps out of the limbo to go to the local Hyrule barbershop. Of course, by the time Ganondorf has taken over, he starts to get annoyed with the way his ReDead barber cuts his hair by sucking on it. At that point he just cuts it with his sword.

Q: Do the people in Animal Crossing ever die!?!?

omnibowser

Smash Cadet
osama bin laden, his ugly@$$ face would scare the opponent away

who would win, omnibowser, or an ant

omnibowser

Smash Cadet
they are immortal and cannot be killed in a stupid game like animal crossing, im not saying the game is stupid

Fourside

Smash Ace
He's one of our newest n00bs.Is posting a lot here on Forum Games.He forgot to add a question one time when he posted on Ask a stupid question,get a stupid answer Videogame style.

omnibowser

Smash Cadet
doesn't know that I was recommended here by s'mores!, but, I dont see you calling smores a n00b, why pick on me? smores dont just pick stupid n00bs to refer, u know, is a stage in SSBM, I think has an avatar that is very weird

omnibowser

Smash Cadet
hey, he and smores are best friends, so we're cool now! Yay! no more arguing! anyhoo, has a blue cyborg guy avatar, I just noticed

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ is posting like he11 on SWF, I'm ashamed of being the guy who referred him... but he's good at smash, and an ok guy, but is 2 yrs younger than me

izdabombz

Smash Ace
^ one of the many people who love to mention advatars cause he has nothing to say. Been posting in the forum games room most of the time.

(off topic) Onmiboswer. Dont bug me with your non sence.

Algasir

Smash Lord
^ doesn't want Omnibowser to bug him. Has a Bomb-omb avatar. Replaced the s's in his name to z's

Algasir

Smash Lord
He records songs! He did the entire SA2:B soundtrack along with Shadow!

How come when you play with Tricky alot in SFA, he changes colors?

Algasir

Smash Lord
hmm.... technically only 3 people did a post about HyperFalcon, so it is not time to talk about a new character.

Back to topic: HyperFalcon is a smash lord that helped out Flok a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom