• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
/\ Posted in the neverending story 3 about dinodung. Recieved a bad impression from Bang Wall.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Had it's attitude stolen by Tatl and made up for it by going, "Hey!" "Look Out!" and "Listen!"

Why did they put Dr Mario in Melee?

SSJ4Kirby1390

Smash Rookie
A: Because they figured that he could help them after or in fights to heal them, but instead he drank one of his own prescriptions and it had radio-active stuff in it. And that is why he would rather fight now than heal and he got more power.

Q: Why didn't Peach wear her mini-skirt when fighting in Melee instead of her long dress?

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ lives in the same awesome country as me, but is unfortunately on the opposite side and can therefore not meet up with me for some smash... I can't find anyone...
8(

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ Writes nice poems and lives in the same country as me, just under an hour plane flight north I think, uses these funny little smileys at the bottom of his posts that use the number eight for eyes

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Because 12 guys fighting after being hot and sweaty might you know.... She wears the dress because people think she has hairy legs.

Why are villians so stupid leaving guns/rings/coins/ect around?

HyperGuy

Smash Rookie
Because Mario saw Peach on T.V. and fell in love with her

In Paper Mario, How did they become paper?

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
makes very good, seems to be a vet banner maker, lives in Australia, and is from Hong Kong, it I'm correct, does not have an avatar

masterhand101

Smash Apprentice
^ has a cool avatar! probably likes dogs!!! like me! He almost has 500 posts! All he needs to do is spend like 5 minutes more on swf and he can get 500.

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
They didn't become paper, the world in Paper Mario is a world created by Luigi because he was really bored and started cutting out paper pieces and such, then it became alive because he had used magic paper!

If Cranky Kong is the Donkey Kong from the original Arcade DK game, why is he now named Cranky and not Donkey?

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
Because they became high on hallucinigens and started to get flat and funky where anything could happen.

Why doesn't Wario appear in Melee [EDIT] as a character (not counting the trophy)?

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
masterhand101: Doesn't look at all like the picture that Ticadrius described . . .

Please find me a picture of dang-ol' Boomhauer from King of the Hill.

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
doesn't know that trying to increase a post count is called friggin spamming, so he obviously is a n00b. Don't blame him, joined my forums, has a weird banner, doesn't know anything about HTML and he wants my help

Ice_Climbers2

BRoomer
BRoomer
A: With his size, he'd be out of breath just jumping once.

Q: How can Mario just punch bricks with his bare fists and break them? Looking at him he doesn't have that much muscle. He's a fat italian plumber who has eaten one too many meatballs!

Ice_Climbers2

BRoomer
BRoomer
A: Well, there's really only one. After the OoT, Link decided to have some fun and just messed around with his ability to time travel in the Light Temple. That's why all the games take place in different times but all the same Link.

Q: In the game, Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee, why aren't there or why can't you see any people in the cities?

izdabombz

Smash Ace
^ one of the many many people who LOVE to insult my name. maybe doesnt go online much to see all the rediculous names that people make for their own enjoyment. Also is not talking about the person above him.

Trillian

Smash Journeyman
lol dude... never noticed the similarities there :eek:

Donkey Kong. Even though Don King has boxers to back him up, an oversized monkey thats amazingly strong will always win.

Adam Corolla vs. Jimmy Kimmel

Huddlebum

Smash Apprentice
I have no clue who either one is, but Jimmy Kimmel, because he has a cooler name :)

Oh, and Animaniacs would totally kick Tiny Toons' ***. (Unless their show has gotten a lot worse, I haven't watched it in awhile.)

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
(Adam Corolla and Jimmy Kimmel are the hosts of The Man Show.:rolleyes: )

Since Huddlebum did not post a new pair of opponents, I will:

Osama bin Laden vs. Saddam Hussein

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Yes, but in order to hear it, you must type in a long, complex code that involves holding down the very center of the D-pad (which can be done) for exactly 2.8 seconds. I'd even go so far as to say that this code is more difficult to activate than the Cheat Menu for Shadows of the Empire.

When will the Ed, Edd n Eddy GBA game be released?

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Stevie Nicks/Billy Corgan/Dixie Chicks: Landslide

. . . what is love. Can the child within my heart rise above? Can I sail through the changing . . .

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
smashman, ur showing ur sig, edit it!

anyhoo, izdabombz thinks darkblaster and I do not like the word bomb, when we dont... has 766 posts right at this moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom