• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
I vote Link, how he can lose to geno, someone in 1 game... and ganondorf, who is in less gamees of the zelda series than the main character Link...

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Round 2 - Division 8

1st - Geno [36 votes]

2nd - Ganondorf [29 votes]

3rd - Link [27 votes]

4th - King K. Rool [16 votes]

10 minutes remaining

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
RESULTS:

Characters advancing to Sweet 16:

1st - Geno [36 votes]

2nd - Ganondorf [29 votes]

Characters eliminated from tournament:

3rd - Link [27 votes]

4th - King K. Rool [16 votes]

Ok guys, thats all for Round 2! Its been extremely interesting, with quite a few upsets. We now move on to Round 3, The Sweet 16. Only 16 characters remain standing, and over the course of the next few days we will wittle it down to 8. Voting will begin in a few minutes, check back here for more info. :)

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
THE SWEET 16
Division 1: NOW OPEN!

Time for Round 3: The Sweet 16!
In this round, there are 4 divisions, 1 per conference. The voting will continue as it has for the past 2 rounds, with the top two characters advancing to the next round. The difference is that the two characters to advance from each division will face EACH OTHER in The Elite 8, the winner representing their conference.

Voting is now open for this division. I vote for Claus. You may now begin voting for this division.​

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mario is going to win, but I have no idea who to vote for...perhaps I shall wait and see how the contender for second place goes...

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
321) Bush bans Brawl's release in the US because he wants to piss off America as his last act of office.
LOL. he would, being that he is a douche and what not.

331. Nintendo keeps delaying Brawl until after the release of Duke Nukem Forever, because they dont want it to cut in to sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom