• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
Don't be so happy, trust me, if it were 50 other people against Isaac, I'm sure he'd be gone. But because it's only four people, he practically has a 1/4th chance of winning. And it's him v.s. three people we already know are in.

Except AC Villager, not to sure about him.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
In what sense?
In this sense...

Tails, Black Mage, Viewtiful Joe, Knuckles, Cloud, Sora, Crono??...

You could have definitely picked some more likely characters to come in. Popular or not, these listed above will never be in Smash. (at least not as PCs)

At least if you're going to have unlikely characters, make them Nintendo ones.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
thanks to people defending this.. I honestly don't see what the big deal is, this is much different than Limit's game. what difference would it have made if I waited until his was over? people would still call it a copy. and its really immature, this isn't a cheap ripoff, this actually look some effort to make. so if you just plan on posting to complain about how its a "copy" than don't bother. but if you want to offer roster suggestions and participate, than go ahead! :)

And I'm taking note of your suggestions, and seeing how I can fix the roster.

If you think a character doesn't deserve to be in, than suggest someone else to replace him. I know some are a bit out there and I'll definitely replace them if enough people ask. I'll try and swap people in and out before that division becomes open.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Division 1

1st - Mario [19 votes]

2nd - Issac [15 votes]

3rd - Animal Crossing Villager [4 votes]

4th - Lucas [3 votes]

there's the most up to date standings, I'll be on every few hours to post again.. I'm supposed to be writing an essay right now, but I just bought Mario Galaxy and it is six kinds of amazing :)

Bajef8

Smash Ace
Current Standings:

Division 1

1st - Mario [19 votes]

2nd - Issac [15 votes]

3rd - Animal Crossing Villager [4 votes]

4th - Lucas [3 votes]

there's the most up to date standings, I'll be on every few hours to post again.. I'm supposed to be writing an essay right now, but I just bought Mario Galaxy and it is six kinds of amazing :)
is it really good? i'm planning to go to meijers and get it in about a half an hour. and i also support his game a whole lot. it's a new reason to check something online besides the dojo.

Grandeza

Smash Master
eventually in the later rounds it's going to be something along the lines of geno,megaman,falcon,ridley,and olimar. then since i wasted mi votes on mifave characters early i wont be able to vote

Shuma

Smash Hero
'Cause Issac is a rotten piece of garbage when put alongside Mario.

Fun-fact: i support Issac.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
thanks to people defending this.. I honestly don't see what the big deal is, this is much different than Limit's game. what difference would it have made if I waited until his was over? people would still call it a copy. and its really immature, this isn't a cheap ripoff, this actually look some effort to make. so if you just plan on posting to complain about how its a "copy" than don't bother. but if you want to offer roster suggestions and participate, than go ahead! :)

And I'm taking note of your suggestions, and seeing how I can fix the roster.

If you think a character doesn't deserve to be in, than suggest someone else to replace him. I know some are a bit out there and I'll definitely replace them if enough people ask. I'll try and swap people in and out before that division becomes open.
I have no problem with the game. I think it's a good idea, but some of the characters...as I said. Let me find some good ones for you to consider.

thank god. i remember the first time i got sunshine. it was decent and then dropped to really old and boring very quickly.
I actually really enjoyed sunshine.

Bajef8

Smash Ace
I have no problem with the game. I think it's a good idea, but some of the characters...as I said. Let me find some good ones for you to consider.

I actually really enjoyed sunshine.
yeah like i said it was ok, but not the greatest in the world. it also gave me one of my favorite characters though so i can't complain about it.

WindSquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Is it just me, or does it seem unfair that three newcomers are being listed next to a 3-time veteran in a poll?

the grim lizard

Smash Master
***Here are some characters which you don't have who actually have a decent chance of making it into the game: Demiru, Stafy, and Black Shadow

Other ones who are decent include: Ray01, Sigurd, Pico, Deathborn, Tingle, Vaati, Dark Samus, 9volt, Chibi Robo...

That's all I have for now. That should at least give you enough to replace the oddball 3rd parties.

Is it just me, or does it seem unfair that three newcomers are being listed next to a 3-time veteran in a poll?
It's just you. Ever heard of tournament seeding? The really good teams always get in a division with less known or worse teams. This is made with the idea that all of the best will be in at the end.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
*waits for the game to start*

I wonder if he is going to reward those of us who play it the whole time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom