• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomerang

Smash Rookie
Lay it in the middle of the road then sleep, wait 24 hours and come back. If you did it correctly, the Gamecube will either be destroyed with some pieces lying on the ground and other pieces stuck in some innocent person's car. Or else sitting in a police station getting yelled at by the Head Police Guy. Asking him why he was in the middle of the road the Gamecube will reply "Nintendo Gamecuuube" in that wierd voice.

smilingmadman

Smash Apprentice
I get electrified so bad, I can barely stand it... yet somehow, I pull off Judgement of the Crusader on the next poster, enabling up to 30 additional light damage per hit. That should add some power to my pitiful level 7 two-handed mace.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Woohoo, reinforcements have arrived :-D
Hurt Krystal
Heal Wario

Members of Teh Wario Army:
-Riciardos
-Begolfer33
-Maybe you?
Join now, we're looking for YOU!

Royal Flush

BRoomer
BRoomer
In the cards Ten, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace suite
Hurt only Waluigi

Here`s the current tally.

Bowser (32)
Petey Piranha MAX!
DK (29)
Goombario (9)
Kooper (30)
Shy Guy (30)
Jr Troopa (24)
Dry Bones (29)
Shadow Mario/Bowser Jr. (26)
Peach (23)
Luigi (28)
Diddy Kong (29)
Yoshi (26)

R.I.P.
---------------------------------------
LAST PLACE- Daisy
18th- Mario
17th- Toad
16th- Wario
15th- Birdo
14th- Waliuigi

pezaddict

Smash Lord
put the gamecube in a box, put that box in another box, mail it to yourself, and when it arrives...... SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom