• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
I use a really big sponge to absorb the hydro pump attack, then I get 3 chain chomps and a goomba to maul the next poster

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
pezaddict said:
put the gamecube in a box, put that box in another box, mail it to yourself, and when it arrives...... SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!!!
I love that movie.

Give it to Jack Thompson.

storms

Banned via Administration
In a attic somewhere looking at a portrait of myse
Have it make love to an x-box and in 9 months the x-box will conceive an evil child that will make all who disobey it a controller. The child will be called the s-diamond and will bring the world into a demonic realm where forgotten video game systems are treated like kings. All of mankind will be turned into controllers which will be touched and poked at by the forgotten video game systems like the Sega Saturn and Atari 2600. Eventually Matlock will discover out that everyone turned into a controller can use the joystick for movement and buttons for killing. A rebellion against the forgotten systems starts shortly after that and lasts for 3 years. There will be a final fight between Chuck Norris and the s-diamond where Chuck Norris will sacrifice his life by plugging himself into the s-diamond. This brings the world back to the normal realm and changes everyone back into homosapians. The gamecube and the x-box become mortal enemies in fear that if they every fall in love again then it will bring everyone back to the evil realm. Two days after this I step on the power cord of the gamecube and it breaks. THE END.

Bailey69

That is the greatest thing ever written. It shows how awsome Chuck Norris is. That is ****ing funny.

Oh yea hit it with a bag full of babies, and why not metal babies.

Bailey69

Put it next to a stereo then play a Barbia Str***and CD. BE SURE TO EVACUATE THEY AREA TO AT LEAST A MILE AWAY. **Warining** If you don't like your neighbors this works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom