• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Sloth

Smash Lord
In my secret base, in a secret location, plotting
Then environmentalists would no longer have to worry about saving trees, since we wouldn't need to cut them down anymore for paper. All of the things that involve the production or distribution of paper would be eliminated, including dollar bills and checks; we'd probably only have coined money or electronic credits. And since photographs are printed on paper, there would be no need for printers, so they would be eliminated as well. The list goes on...

What if apes had voice boxes, so that they'd be able to learn speech and language at some time in their lives?

Dr. Sloth

Smash Lord
In my secret base, in a secret location, plotting
Peanut butter on celery (It's actually quite good, and since celery has barely any calories (it takes more calories to eat a piece of celery then the celery has in it to begin with), the peanut butter actually adds some calories to the ensemble. And now I shall stop ranting...)...

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
I look through the glass,
see snow gleaming on the ground,
and wet pants are joy.

write me a haiku about Hot Pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom