• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan smith

Smash Champion
You're standing next to me? That's not cool...I just peed where you are standing.

I am cool because I pee wherever the hell I want!

Maq

Smash Journeyman
wettin your bed is so not cool....

im cool cause i dont wet my bed...

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
That's not cool because you claim that you're perfect, and nobody's perfect except for God.

I'm cool because I have flaws and that's what makes me special

Hoefler

BRoomer
True, thanks for the double bind byt the way...

T/F (meaning ONE OPTION): I have a split keyboard.

Let's try this. Instead of trying to guess whether or not what I'm saying is true about myself, why doesn't the next poster say T/F about himself/herself, in accordance to the question of course.

Thanks..

Hoefler

BRoomer
That's not cool. Please spell things right. Also, you didn't give an example of when proof was given. Meta-proof.

I'm cool because I started 2 thread in UD. Proof in UD....

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Sakura is weak
A fool for Sasuke-kun
Get a life, you hoe

Actually, Sakura-chan gets pretty cool later on in the manga.
In chapter 247, she shows a bit of her new skill after training with Tsunade. She's able to knock Kakashi out of the ground with crazy monstrous strength. She also starts respecting Naruto. She's not all that bad... But that's just me. In fact, there's no Naruto character that I don't like.

Write about the Civil War :p

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's not cool because that means you hang out with people that are uncool, which is very ****ing uncool d00d.

I'm cool because I hang out with only the cool people.

dan smith

Smash Champion
You're....so cool Simna...

Hahaha...hey, uhh, thanks for giving me credit in your vid. I only saw it a few days ago (cause my computer sucks) and I was suprised that you made reference to me.

But in regards to coolness, Meleeruler: you are being so uncool with all that stupid "I want proof" nonsense. This is a silly Smash Bros. Forum not an inquisition.

I am cool because I post very long replies in a thread that really isn't made to have replies that are more than a few lines long. It shows I really have something to say.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thats not cool because real drums are better than using Donkey Konga drums.

Im cool because i joined swf (well yeah i guess that's cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom