• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Well, mic hasn't posted but according to his title he got 7th place at @M. Sooooooooo, I'm going to change my bonus bet to 7th place! HA HA HA HA HA!

j/k, but congrats mic.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
****. I forgot about that. Well, lets just say beting has finished, and if I see ANYONE edit there post, you will be out from the game. So no editing your posts guys. Expect an actual update on Monday.

dan smith

Smash Champion
That's not cool because you only do it to be part of a group. Band is for lame people who want attention and can't get it without an organized situation in which they can pretend to have friends. Band is lame, like the military but not badass. The worst of two worlds.

(By the way, Mello = Mellow and Wiskey = Whiskey.)

I am cool because I hate things which are popular.

**** that ****.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
That's not cool because you're addicted to health food. Being addicted is so not cool.

I'm cool because I like to mix it up a bit.... with food.

ANTX

Smash Ace
that's not cool. you can't mix food, that's gross. imagine mixing, orange juice, shrimp, chicken, and a brownie. that ain't cool killjoy.

i'm cool cuz i'm not in band!

dan smith

Smash Champion
That's not cool. There is always somebody in music classes who knows how to play the Mario theme song and thinks they are really cool. They play it way more than they should, once is enough really, and everybody knows they are a dork.

Occasionally there is also somebody who can play the Zelda theme song, which is minimally cooler but still lame.

I am cool because I framed roger rabbit!

dan smith

Smash Champion
That's not cool because your shirt lacks the ability to properly control it's blood sugar levels. You have to ingect it with insulin and that's a hassle. Diabetes = no fun.

I am cool because I have good manners.

Thank you! Farewell!

Ragnarok503

Smash Apprentice
Reading books is so not cool....

I'm cool because I like to sneak up on my nieces and nephews and scare the crap out of them (God, I'm cool)

dan smith

Smash Champion
You're not cool because some little kid calls you uncle. How old are you? Do you go fishing and watch matlock?

I am cool because I am up to date with technological advancements and strive to spread acceptance of the future that must someday be. I.E. I love robots. Have I mentioned this already? And cloning! Cloning is tight.

Ragnarok503

Smash Apprentice
I'm 17, and I do go fishing, can't say I watch Matlock though....

Thats not cool, haven't you seen things like Terminator, man? We're all gonna die!

I'm cool because I don't listen to rap

dan smith

Smash Champion
It's not cool to limit yourself by having a prejudice against and entire genre. Lots of rap is very bad but there is a remarkable lot that is darn good.

OutKast technically isn't rap but they are kind of a high water mark for their style of music. The Black Eyed Peas are a group I like a lot, super catchy, more party music than anything else though. The Beastie Boys have always held a silly little place in my heart.

My favourite hip hop artist is The Streets though, despite having a band name it is actually just one guy. One white british guy who raps about fighting, drinking, and hanging out with his friends. Awesome, just awesome.

I am cool because I can fit my whole hand inside of my mouth. It's like I am punching my soul. :crazy:

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
you're a guy, right, dan? that's not cool....what u said about your hand....and your soul being punched....what is happening to the souls of the women who give oral?

I'm cool; there is not a question about it.

I put the fun in funeral!

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
That's not cool because funerals aren't supposed to be fun, they are supposed to be for grieving..... jerk....

I'm cool because I respect the dead and my elders

ANTX

Smash Ace
that means you respect hitler, stalin, and all the elder and dead member of the KKK. (J00 ARE TEH RACIST!!!)

i'm cool becuz i have an iPod SHFFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom