• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's not cool because Xbox has more than enough good games as not to be hated. You hate it because you don't have one, most likely. Either that or your some type of true fanboy or something, either way, uncool as all ****.

I'm cool because chicks love me and refuse to stop wanting to make love to me.

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay that's it. Enough of this not playing the game the way it's meant to be played foolishness. Your word was supposed to start with a "Y." But yet again..I'll go along with it...

Event 47 (but since you cheated, I'm using this unsavory tactic again..this really will be the last time..I promise)

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
7. I have no idea.

8. Barney is a HORSE, PEOPLE!

"Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you!
Hapy Birthday Joanna Armstrong-Miller.
Happy Birthday to you!"

10. cow squared over pi. 'nuff said.

Crystal Ziadane

Smash Apprentice
whoa hey lets not mock my god here

T/F- the mods have the power and we are worms to their bulldogs and they shall throw us outside where there will be knashing of teeth and junk like that.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
You're not cool because I pooped in the Eerie Canal. (Assuming thats the Palmyra you meant...)

I'm cool because I have simpsons pajamas.

Dale

Smash Ace
I plug my Zapper into the NES and shoot the ghost because of course the gun works on Pacman, too. Then I switch to Duck Hunt and I get really angry at it so I throw a dead Duck Hunt duck at the next poster...and somehow Stewart Scott is tied to the duck.

THE JUDGE

Smash Rookie
thats not cool because cool people teach themselves when they are 3

I'm cool because I went to state in a high school wrestling tournament

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's not cool because then that would mean everyone would be cool, and that is just untrue.

I'm cool because I got drunk last night and woke up at my exgirlfriends house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom