• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
1. A clock
2. he weighs fish
3. The two girls are step-sisters?
4. In a human adult body? (veins, arteries)
5. maybe he could make anything. if people don't speak the truth about how great his product really is, less people would purchase it.
6. You are trapped in a room with only two possible escapes:two doors. Behind door one, there is a fierce fire-breathing dragon. Behind door two is a room made of magnifying glass, and the sun instantly zaps anyone who enters. What is the easiest way to escape if the doors cannot be broken off of their hinges?

Hoefler

BRoomer
that's not cool because it's probably a pokémon shirt (with caterpie) and everyone knows those are lame.

i'm cool because i dont wear shirts with letters/words on them.

Tree_Platypus

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by Flarefox

6. You are trapped in a room with only two possible escapes:two doors. Behind door one, there is a fierce fire-breathing dragon. Behind door two is a room made of magnifying glass, and the sun instantly zaps anyone who enters. What is the easiest way to escape if the doors cannot be broken off of their hinges?

ummmmm go into door one, kick the dragons shin, and run away!
Or just wait until night time and go to door 2

BladeMarth

Smash Ace
dammit, lol, give someone else a chance to enter! lol. Ya, you got
1 , 2 and 4 correct.

1. clock
2. he weighs fish
4. ya, all the veins and cappiliaries etc....

questions 3 and 5 are still unanswered.....

and i have no idea what the answer is to question 6.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
3. Just because the girls are sisters, doesn't mean that they are sisters to EACH OTHER. They aren't related so the guys get different in-laws.

4. YOUR MOM (couldn't resist)

5. Lawyers? I dunno

BladeMarth

Smash Ace
Lol, very good bahamut, and thanks for the mum bit, but i already posted the answer. And my mum is a correct answer since she is human...lol.

3. They are sisters, but they are each others sisters!

Thats leaves question 5. left, Laywers is incorrect lol. ( he makes lawyers???!)

Don't forget you guys can post questions too.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom