• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
Good: you make a blockbuster and make more money than Tobey Maguire! :crazy:

Bad: you suck at making movies and when making it you drop the camera when your crazy neighbor busts in demanding his cat back, and it shows up in the final edition...

Situation: Your stupid little brother wont quit bothering you!!! GRRRRR...! THEN you get a sudden idea, an evil idea..... MWAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! :demon:

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
Then it would get real steamy in there (in the litteral sense, NOT in the implied way, if you know what i mean) and all the volcanoes turn into gysers.

If I threw firecrackers at my crazy old neighbor's house.... (NOTE: disclaimer: i didn't actually do that, which i am stating for legal purposes.... :bee: )

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Thats not cool. Cool people are usually jocks, and it isn't hard to confuse a jock at all. No offense jocks....

I am cool becuase I can offend somebody, w/o trying to offend somebody, but still offend everybody!

Doctor Mario RPG

Smash Rookie
True or False

False, today is July 5th! :mad: Don't you ever check to see what date it is! :mad:
True or False, :bee: if Bowser has 8 kids but doesn't have a wife, :confused: is he married to sombody else then? :confused:

Doctor Mario RPG

Smash Rookie
If I...

Well, :confused: if you threw firecrackers to the crazy old neighbors house, :) the firecrackers blow the crazy old neighbors and blast them sky high. :bee: But after some time, :confused: the crazy old neighbors house comes flying towards your house! :eek: So you then throw more firecrackers at their house! :bee: They then blow up sky high towards the sun! :eek: Then the sun's flaming meteorites come crashing down to Earth and everybody is panicking! :eek: But it seem you throw more firecrackers at all of the flaming meteorites and is savior of the day! :D Everybody is celerbrating while a doctor sees another meteorite coming towards..... HIM! :eek:

If I was going to get killed by a meteorite! :eek:

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
I counter the stars with my hyrulian shield.

I run out of weapons, so I throw my shield at the next poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom