• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Mario RPG

Smash Rookie
Throw a video game item at the next poster.

I then try to use the Super Sheet to reflect the Egg Bomb but I was too late. The Egg Bomb knocks my cape away. :(
The Super Sheet flies towards the next poster. :eek:

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
O.K. I'll try to take your advice into account guys, thanks.

shadowhuntr: I'm not sure if I can let you back in. I'll need to talk to mic about it. Mind if I leave you out of this one till I talk to him?

Right, the update now.

Hmm. I think next time I'll choose a slightly more balanced battle :p

Bowser:
KO's: 34
Falls: 3
SD's: 1
Score: 30

Mario:
KO's: 1
Falls: 14
SD's: 3

Peach:
Falls: 13
SD's: 4

Luigi:
Falls: 11
SD's: 1

So, the scoreboard is,

sonicshift: 7489 points=
Cardzmaster2004: 5850 points=
Afrotaki: 4600 points=
yyoshi70: 3564 points=
Zapdos275: 2617 points*
Metroid Killer: 640 points*
MEWTWOMASTER2002: 740 points=
Saud: 675 points=
Metal_Mario64: 360 points=
DaDemon132: 75 points*

There we go, that's in order. I think. *checks again*

Right, next match. Hopefully more balanced this time.

Red team:
Lvl 9 Samus
Lvl 9 C.Falcon
Blue team:
Lvl 9 Fox
Lvl 9 Marth

Same betting rules as last round.

Multipliers:
1st char: 2x
2nd char: 1x
3rd char: no change
4th char: bad luck, -2x :chuckle: :chuckle:

O.K. let the betting begin!

Doctor Mario RPG

Smash Rookie
Throw a video game item at the next poster.

I then jump and grab the Star Rod. :)

With the Star Rod, I shoot a shooting star out of the it. The shooting star then speeds towards the next poster. :confused:

Doctor Mario RPG

Smash Rookie
Are you cool?

Wow, that's a lot of jakuzi's but I'm sorry to break this to you but I have 26 jakuzi's! :p So I'm way cooler than you for all I now! :D
I'm cool because I'm not Doctor Mario but actually Mario in a Doctor Mario costume or am I cool because I'm not actually Mario but actually Doctor Mario in a Mario costume. :confused: Hmmm..... *think* *thought* *thunk*

Doctor Mario RPG

Smash Rookie
Ask a Stupid Super Smash Bros./Melee question, get any kind of answer!

You should then change the computers level to 9 and their handicap to 9. :) I hope this helps you! :rolleyes:
If Luigi was " Doctor Luigi," what kind of B nuetral, up, down, and right moves will he have? :confused:

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Been awhile, huh boys? Well, I'm done with Summer School and all that jazz now, so I'm officially ruler of the land.

-10 Peach, because that dress is SO last decade ~ DEADZORZ OMG

(DEAD) Bowser ~ Insurgent of the Mushroom Kingdom and Abductor of Princess Peach, Bowser is currently the organizer of the support group "Coping With Others' Insolence."

(DEAD) Captain Falcon ~ F-Zero Racer and the Poster Child for the hit new public service stint "Living the Alternate Life" ~ Falcon also enjoys long vegetables.

(DEAD) Donkey Kong ~ The Kongo Jungle's Protector and Number one Banana supplier, DK also enjoys his job as the "guinea pig" for various new cosmetic products.

(DEAD) Dr. Mario ~ The Mushroom Kingdom's top Physician and avid Tennis Player ~ also enjoys his position as the star of the Mushroom Kingdom's Synchronized Swimming Team.

(DEAD) Falco ~ Hired Aide for the Star Fox Team ~ Moonlights as a Professional Heckler.

(DEAD) Fox ~ Leader of the Star Fox team and protector of the Lylat System, Fox spends his time weeping for the future.

(30) Ganondorf ~ Main Antagonist in Hyrule and "World Domination" Hopeful ~ regularly attends Bowser's popular support group.

(DEAD) Ice Cimbers ~ Arctic Ice Climbers... Function as a sort of "Coast Guard" for the Tundra ~ the Ice Climbers are regularly featured in various Infomercials that come on around 2:00 AM or so.

(DEAD) Jigglypuff ~ Amateur Karaoke Singer and occasional trouble for Team Rocket ~ She makes most of her money as an amateur kickboxer.

(24) Kirby ~ Defender of Dream Land and recent icon for the Snickers slogan "Hungry? Grab a Snickers!"

(30) Link ~ Also known as the "Hero of Time", Link is Ganondorf's sole competition for the sacred Triforce ~ on weekends, Link receives intensive treatment for his Tourrette's Syndrome ("YAH! HAH! TSAAAY!").

(DEAD) Luigi ~ Plumber and Director of Homeland Security for the Mushroom Kingdom ~ Luigi also enjoys his job as the Mushroom Kingdom's most-wanted Interior Decorator.

(DEAD) Mario ~ Aside from being the poster-child for the "Little People," Mario mainly functions as a Plumber and the Mushroom Kingdom's One-Man Army ~ is very effective at what he does.

(DEAD) Marth ~ Freelance Fighter for whoever will pay him, and Founder of the successful periodical "Metrosexuals International."

(DEAD) Mewtwo ~ Once a "bad guy", Mewtwo now manufactures Salt Water Taffy on his island home ~ also makes a point of attending Bowser's support group.

(20) Mr. G&W ~ A Professional Entertainer, Game & Watch is nearing retirement age, but far from finished ~ Author of the best-seller "I Can Do Anything (Better Than You)."

(DEAD) Ness ~ Protector of Eagleland from Gigyas, the Ultimation, and Full-Time Student ~ Also enjoys his spot on the Onett Eagles in the Eagleland Pee-Wee League.

(DEAD) Peach ~ Princess and Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Mushroom Kingdom ~ Founder and Editor of the Mushroom Kingdom's popular fashion magazine "Looking Like Me."

(DEAD) Pichu ~ Leader of his Day-Care cult called "The Way," Pichu has a dark history of crime and sex scandals, including the infamous "Froggy Incident."

(DEAD) Pikachu ~ Pikachu, Companion of Ash Ketchum and widely-known Prize-Fighter, also spends his time volunteering at the Kanto/Johto "You're Almost Done" Nursing Home.

(30) Roy ~ Free-Floating Mercenary and Promoter of Vick's Hemorrhoid Cream, Roy spends his free time painting portraits for a modest fee.

(30) Samus ~ Galactic Bounty Hunter and Killer of Metroids, Samus is one of the main figureheads in the public service campaign "Got Boobs? Join the Army!"

(DEAD) Sheik ~ Once an Aide to Link and Alter-Ego of Princess Zelda of Hyrule ~ moonlights as a sideshow Magician and Escapist.

(DEAD) Yoshi ~ Once a valuable aide to Mario in his quests, Yoshi has hit rock-bottom and is currently the main attraction in the Mushroom Kingdom Petting Zoo.

(DEAD) Young Link ~ Also known as the "Hero of Winds," Young Link finally destroyed Ganondorf in the Wind Waker and helped save Termina from being destroyed by Majora's Mask ~ makes extra money on the side by posing for numerous "Got Milk?" posters.

(14) Zelda ~ Princess of Hyrule and love interest of Link ~ Also functions as Editor and Producer of the successful Arts and Crafts magazine "Things to Do for People Who Can't Do Anything."

Doctor Mario RPG

Smash Rookie
SSBM Elimination Game (Not a Re-Creation of the SSBM Safe Zone Game)

-10 from Mr. Game and Watch because if he is near retirement age, he might as well retire NOW! :) So I just thought I could help him. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom