• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^Is new around the boards. He has an avatar of Mario, but his name reflects that of a dog.

PS. I'm the mod of this room. ;)

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
What do you mean YOU made it? Didn't you know that "who's line is it anyway" made this game and before you, X made a topic like this? Are you that ********?

RichBrown

Smash Master
word to supersmashboy... oh yeah, sock fairy.

^ is always confusing me... i keep thinking he is a mod for some reason... probably cuz of kid icarus. seems nice tho, doesnt SPAM.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^Likes to break the rules A LOT in Forum Games. He has gotten a couple of warnings, but they have obviously had no impact on him. Just to make sure I'm gettting my point across, he will be receiving another warning for breaking the rules of this game.

RichBrown

Smash Master
used to have nearl 30 posts a day, but said to me in a PM that his mother was gonna "ban" him from the site at the start of the school year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom