• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
While holding the toad bomb, i realize that its really a bomb and i try throwing it away, but the explosions sends me towards the next poster.(My character is Link, so technically that makes me a video game item)

Peaches

Smash Lord
Pichu's taunt annoying? Never.

-10 Mewtwo, seems odd to me that a wannabe badguy would be so obsessed with taffy.

Oh, and Mozilla IS Firefox, no?
I'm a mozila user myself. I like the tabs system a lot. That's pretty much th only reason, plus my internet explorer got a small bug on it. If you're looking for pop-up blocking, just use th Google toolbar.
---
Arg, I START summer school this week. Good thing they are just evening classes.

Wildan_mew

Smash Rookie

Well I want to -10 off Links
Good looking yet annoying,

Look in the sky it's a cute fluff trying to eat cheese out of the moon

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Because he needs some sort of handicap, to give everone else a chance. Which is also why Young Link never uses any masks.

Why does Dr. Mario's pills hurt people? They are supposed to heal.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Good: Not only are you playing one of the greatest games ever you also eat brownies, yay.
Bad: The 'new' legend of Zelda, made by your local hobo on his wooden laptop.

Sit: Playing Ruler of the Land in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom