• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Punishment: Have them return to you when they're 39 years old and sue for emotional damages, and the court orders you to pay for their therapy bills. All $1.4 million of them.

Crime: Pulling the fire alarm while touring a fire department

Hey cardzmaster, can you edit your post and get rid of, like, 200 of those periods? It's screwing up the page on my computer. Thanks man.

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
post fixed....

Punishment: You must pull all the fire alarms in the Empire State Building while smoldering coals are heaped upon your back. Then you must go back and turn the fire alarms off one by one.

Crime: Stealing the Atlantic Ocean and conviniently hiding it on Saturn.

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
That's great, but I'm sure Mic_128 was blindfolded at the time of beating.

I'm cool because I can find my way around a ten-story building while blindfolded.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Thats not cool because you where using the dark Side Of The Force at the time

I'm cool, because i am. so Surrender to my coolness,... or Run

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
you are not cool. you come up with "Im cool cuz i am". you say that cuz you arent cool and cannot think of a reason on why you would be cool. so nice try.

Im cool cuz i can dunk a basketball at my high school WITHOUT any help.

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
Oh, yay. You can pitch a large rubber ball through a metal hoop for no reason whatsoever. How boring.

I, however, am cool because i can hit a tennis ball in excess of 100 miles per hour using a tennis raquet (and this is true amazingly...).

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
You must now clean all of the messes that are in the US, even if the person/animal wasn't using a toilet

Crime: you Killed a Chao (not me, my sister)

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Sentence-: 10 year of being tied to a pole so various monkeys and apes can feely throw their Poo at you (why do they love to do this)

Crime: Dissing Gid, BECAUSE HE IS PROBABLE TO BUSY TO HURRY UP WITH BATTLING!!!

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Updated and Added More to Certain Careers

-10 Donkey Kong ~ Why Lower yourself to that level, mate?

Bowser ~ Insurgent of the Mushroom Kingdom and Abductor of Princess Peach, Bowser is currently the organizer of the support group "Coping With Others' Insolence." (40)

Captain Falcon ~ F-Zero Racer and the Poster Child for the hit new public service stint "Living the Alternate Life." (38)

Donkey Kong ~ The Kongo Jungle's Protector and Number one Banana supplier, DK also enjoys his job as the "guinea pig" for various new cosmetic products. (28)

Dr. Mario ~ The Mushroom Kingdom's top Physician and avid Tennis Player ~ also enjoys his position as the star of the Mushroom Kingdom's Synchronized Swimming Team. (40)

Falco ~ Hired Aide for the Star Fox Team ~ Moonlights as a Professional Heckler. (40)

Fox ~ Leader of the Star Fox team and protector of the Lylat System, Fox spends his time weeping for the future. (40)

Ganondorf ~ Main Antagonist in Hyrule and "World Domination" Hopeful ~ regularly attends Bowser's popular support group. (40)

Ice Cimbers ~ Arctic Ice Climbers... Function as a sort of "Coast Guard" for the Tundra ~ the Ice Climbers are regularly featured in various Infomercials that come on around 2:00 AM or so. (40)

Jigglypuff ~ Amateur Karaoke Singer and occasional trouble for Team Rocket ~ She makes most of her money as an amateur kickboxer. (28)

Kirby ~ Defender of Dream Land and recent icon for the Snickers slogan "Hungry? Grab a Snickers!" (40)

Link ~ Also known as the "Hero of Time", Link is Ganondorf's sole competition for the sacred Triforce ~ on weekends, Link receives intensive treatment for his Tourrette's Syndrome ("YAH! HAH! TSAAAY!"). (40)

Luigi ~ Plumber and Director of Homeland Security for the Mushroom Kingdom ~ Luigi also enjoys his job as the Mushroom Kingdom's most-wanted Interior Decorator. (40)

Mario ~ Aside from being the poster-child for the "Little People," Mario mainly functions as a Plumber and the Mushroom Kingdom's One-Man Army ~ is very effective at what he does. (38)

Marth ~ Freelance Fighter for whoever will pay him, and Founder of the successful periodical "Metrosexuals International." (40)

Mewtwo ~ Once a "bad guy", Mewtwo now manufactures Salt Water Taffy on his island home ~ also makes a point of attending Bowser's support group. (40)

Mr. G&W ~ A Professional Entertainer, Game & Watch is nearing retirement age, but far from finished ~ Author of the best-seller "I Can Do Anything (Better Than You)." (40)

Ness ~ Protector of Eagleland from Gigyas, the Ultimation, and Full-Time Student ~ Also enjoys his spot on the Onett Eagles in the Eagleland Pee-Wee League. (38)

Peach ~ Princess and Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Mushroom Kingdom ~ Founder and Editor of the Mushroom Kingdom's popular fashion magazine "Looking Like Me." (40)

Pichu ~ Leader of his Day-Care cult called "The Way," Pichu has a dark history of crime and sex scandals, including the infamous "Froggy Incident." (30)

Pikachu ~ Pikachu, Companion of Ash Ketchum and widely-known Prize-Fighter, also spends his time volunteering at the Kanto/Johto "You're Almost Done" Nursing Home. (40)

Roy ~ Free-Floating Mercenary and Promoter of Vick's Hemorrhoid Cream, Roy spends his free time painting portraits for a modest fee. (30)

Samus ~ Galactic Bounty Hunter and Killer of Metroids, Samus is one of the main figureheads in the public service campaign "Got Boobs? Join the Army!" (40)

Shiek ~ Once an Aide to Link and Alter-Ego of Princess Zelda of Hyrule ~ moonlights as a sideshow Magician and Escapist. (40)

Yoshi ~ Once a valuable aide to Mario in his quests, Yoshi has hit rock-bottom and is currently the main attraction in the Mushroom Kingdom Petting Zoo. (30)

Young Link ~ Also known as the "Hero of Winds," Young Link finally destroyed Ganondorf in the Wind Waker and helped save Termina from being destroyed by Majora's Mask ~ makes extra money on the side by posing for numerous "Got Milk?" posters. (20)

Zelda ~ Princess of Hyrule and love interest of Link ~ Also functions as Editor and Producer of the successful Arts and Crafts magazine "Things to Do for People Who Can't Do Anything." (40)

NEW IDEA: Well, not new, but I never got around to saying it. From now on, when you subtract, you must give a reason for it. Not only does it make it more fun for everyone reading it, but it's not quite as spammy as simply posting "-10 _____"

The Evil Sausage

Smash Apprentice
I call on Shadow the Hedgehog and he uses Chaos Control to freeze time. I take the keyblade and cut off toad's head. Then I throw Super Shadow at the next poster.

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
You're not cool for two reasons:

1. You used the word "proficient" on a message board in the Games Forum.

2. The Ninja Turtles can beat you up.

I'm cool because I don't play Ragnarok like the rest of the world.

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Hanging on a tree,
The peaches, they are fuzzy ~
Making Children smile.

Write about the mystical creature I just made up ~ the Fuzzy.

Also, here's one about wolves I wrote in class that I thought was mildy amusing:

Tearing at my flesh,
The wolves, they are attacking!
Just like those **** frogs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom